Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Workaround]Enforcing Wheres in the FROM Statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Hey Tony, Yes AB just started up with our London branch a few weeks ago. I haven't had an opportun......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Workaround]Enforcing Wheres in the FROM Statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Thanks for the post WF_IL, unfortunately that still doesn't help my situation because I can't just ......

Thanks Waz! Thats going to take some time to weed through.......

You wouldn't happen to have any suggestions on what to search for would you? I haven't been able to......

Looks like I may have copied in the wrong code... let me fix those inner joins and make them outers ......

Max, ......

Well that was to easy for you two. Let me see if I can make it more difficult. What if my join is ......

Discussion Topic  [Workaround]Enforcing Wheres in the FROM Statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Is anyone aware of a set command where I could control where the SQL translator writes a where state......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] accordian report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I don't know of any out of the box commands that would give that to you. But you could use a multi-......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Report-Caster Error.[Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Jump Faster, The error message sounds to me like there might be a permission issue with the master ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Null Values in Numerics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Thanks Max, That is exactly what I was saying. Much better put by you. Also the SET NODATA is a m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Null Values in Numerics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
OWinters, You shouldn't have to create 2 different fields. It seems to me that this is just a situ......

What about accounting for the null in your define? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying two distinct counts for a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
If it were me I would write it something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiselect by (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
J, Can you expand on your question please? I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish. Thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sizing Across Colums with Style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Act4bsa, I would first move all of your ON TABLE commands above your style sheet. Your ON TABLE SE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Excel not being sent out through Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Joey, I had run into a similar issue in the past, and in my case there had been a change in our SMT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Localizing dates in the Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Unfortunately I missed summit last year. I haven't heard of MFD_PROFILE before. You wouldn't happe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Localizing dates in the Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Waz, We are utilizing Oracle here. I can try it and see what happens. It might take it. Dan, ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Localizing dates in the Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I do not believe that I will be able to do this, but I figured I'd ask. I'm looking to localize the......

» Refine Search
» New Search