Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting changes needed to print French PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
If you made any changes, you may need to restart everything. Reporting Server, ReportCaster and Cli......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting changes needed to print French PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Your codepage should probably be set to 137 or 1252. Anecdotally, I think 137 works better with WF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Task error only in Report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
This might be a result of the data in the tables. Can you please post your code?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] FOCUS JOINing using LIKE of two fields - not possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] FOCUS JOINing using LIKE of two fields - not possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle

what if you were to hold it as SQL? ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT SQL... Does that make a difference? I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Possible to change the EDATEMP location? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
John, Are you trying to define the foccache directory? There is a place to define this on the repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Moved to NFR] APP Studio HTML Canvas, re-order elements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Best case scenario would be if IBI would enhance the Canvas to allow you to move entire elements thr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Moved to NFR] APP Studio HTML Canvas, re-order elements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Wep, I'm looking for the tool to not drive me insane... ......

Discussion Topic  [Moved to NFR] APP Studio HTML Canvas, re-order elements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Does anyone know if there is a way, using the HTML canvas, to re-order elements? When including a r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a way to programagicly toggle the visibility of a BI Portal Panel? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Can you add it as a pop up? So when you click on the "date range" button, a panel pops up with your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are you from, who do you work for? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
IBI provides Webinars and posts the recordings online. Some are case studies where others are demos......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional display of rows for a compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Without knowing the full complexities of your needs it is a bit difficult to give you the "Best" sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to do a XFOCUS hold file on a sql passsthrough which needs dynamic par (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
IP, I'm confused. Why do you feel the need to retain the output as XFOCUS? Are you experiencing s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to join two hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
DomR, Our posts seem to have gotten crossed. Please see my comment above about tag names. The AS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to join two hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
The error on J1 is because that is the definition for the join, not the table. What you would want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you call a procedure using a variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
That's an interesting trick Tamra. I'll have to try using that to call a fex in the content area an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NO LONGER WORKS] HTML Canvas: How to send both the return & display value? (8105m) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
J.Gross What about when you're adding variables to HTML page. I might know generally that I'm goin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Large migration from 8007 to 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
- get the latest 8.1.05 instance. RS gen 913 or later. There were issues in SQL Generation when us......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)Fiscal Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
yup, that's it exactly. Keep that in your bag of tricks for the future. It can be very useful. A......

» Refine Search
» New Search