Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you call a procedure using a variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
ya, EX / INCLUDE are one of the first things to get processed. And from my understanding, there is ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you call a procedure using a variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
From my understanding, even in 7.x, you never could parameterize the execution of a Fex in the proce......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)Fiscal Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
What you want to use is -READFILE. Here is some information from the help file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Reportcaster not properly showing Spanish Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
ya, I've been thinking along the same lines as you, that its saving it as muliti-byte character and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Reportcaster not properly showing Spanish Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
All accented characters are being represented as � . doesn't matter if its an accented o, u, or i......

Report Library produces the same issue. I was originally thinking it could be the email server too.......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED]Reportcaster not properly showing Spanish Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
********************************** Edit 2/24/2017 Opened up a case with IBI for help ***************......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Business Intelligence Dashboard Change Management--Can't see new dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
The first thought I had was security. So I would try creating the groups by hand, or if you can imp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-output fex with input parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Babak, _FOC_NULL and FOC_NONE are the same thing. FOC_NONE is just the older version of _FOC_NULL.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-output fex with input parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Did you default with -DEFAULT or -DEFAULTH? -DEFAULTH will hide the prompt where -DEFAULT will stil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV file without quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Tamra, Please see my last post. I am currently using DFIX which is FTM output. I'm trying to chan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV file without quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Somethings I've tried with no joy ......

Waz, using HTMLFORM returns it to the screen. I've also seen people mention using edaget, which un......

I didn't think about using filedef. The one problem though is that the user has to download the fil......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] CSV file without quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Does anyone know if there is a file format that will give me a csv file without a header and without......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to rename the xlsx file dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Info4pal, you need to adjust your redirection setting for that file type. I believe it needs to be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 Repository Data Model (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
to add to that thread from Waz, I would suggest using a hierarchical join to traverse those tables....

Discussion Topic  RE: ****CLOSED Difference calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
THEN MISSING sets the value to NULL...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Portal, change tab names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
glezo, are the tabs that need to be translated a part of the Portal or the HTML called by the Porta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED: Due not resuscitate] Date madness again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
According to IBI, you can do EVERYTHING in InfoAssist... *dripping sarcasm*...

» Refine Search
» New Search