Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you call a procedure using a variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
ya, EX / INCLUDE are one of the first things to get processed. And from my understanding, there is ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you call a procedure using a variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
From my understanding, even in 7.x, you never could parameterize the execution of a Fex in the proce......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)Fiscal Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
What you want to use is -READFILE. Here is some information from the help file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Reportcaster not properly showing Spanish Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
ya, I've been thinking along the same lines as you, that its saving it as muliti-byte character and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Reportcaster not properly showing Spanish Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
All accented characters are being represented as � . doesn't matter if its an accented o, u, or i......

Report Library produces the same issue. I was originally thinking it could be the email server too.......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED]Reportcaster not properly showing Spanish Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
********************************** Edit 2/24/2017 Opened up a case with IBI for help ***************......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Business Intelligence Dashboard Change Management--Can't see new dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
The first thought I had was security. So I would try creating the groups by hand, or if you can imp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-output fex with input parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Babak, _FOC_NULL and FOC_NONE are the same thing. FOC_NONE is just the older version of _FOC_NULL.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-output fex with input parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Did you default with -DEFAULT or -DEFAULTH? -DEFAULTH will hide the prompt where -DEFAULT will stil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV file without quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Tamra, Please see my last post. I am currently using DFIX which is FTM output. I'm trying to chan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV file without quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Somethings I've tried with no joy ......

Waz, using HTMLFORM returns it to the screen. I've also seen people mention using edaget, which un......

I didn't think about using filedef. The one problem though is that the user has to download the fil......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] CSV file without quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Does anyone know if there is a file format that will give me a csv file without a header and without......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to rename the xlsx file dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Info4pal, you need to adjust your redirection setting for that file type. I believe it needs to be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 Repository Data Model (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
to add to that thread from Waz, I would suggest using a hierarchical join to traverse those tables....

Discussion Topic  RE: ****CLOSED Difference calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
THEN MISSING sets the value to NULL...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Portal, change tab names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
glezo, are the tabs that need to be translated a part of the Portal or the HTML called by the Porta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED: Due not resuscitate] Date madness again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
According to IBI, you can do EVERYTHING in InfoAssist... *dripping sarcasm*...

» Refine Search
» New Search