Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (750 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Backward Chaining Parameters using AJAX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
hmm, thats odd. I use the IBComposer functions which are probably coming from ibirls3. What if y......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Backward Chaining Parameters using AJAX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Why not start by creating the basic page without the javascript. Just make sure you get the basics ......

ya, I use my own version of jquery. Started using it before it was bundled with the product, so I j......

Here is a basic example of how this could work. All drop downs get updated when any value is selec......

Squatch, The point your trying to make aside, I think we can assume that he wants an "Excel Auto ......

If I were to take a stab at this... Where as I completely agree with Squatch, I also understand the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Portal Not Refreshing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
If clearing the cache doesn't work, you will need to clear customizations. Right click the portal l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]User Access Issue? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Bob, A long time ago when I was on 7.6.7, the HTM files for the users would get corrupted. Essenti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MFD INNER JOIN "OR" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
BM, Its not clear what your actual problem is? Is the query not running correctly? is the SQL not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Filter in Synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Squatch, it would be restrict=value_where. The NOPRINT option is to hide the field. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Filter in Synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Have you considered using DBA Security?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Focus File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Why not use the Modify syntax? You can use the CREATE command to truncate the table, and then loa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Duplicates in JOIN FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
How are you storing your data? is it in a non-focus relational database? If so then just declare it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
Jgelona, the main problem is that WF doesn't even have a data type for timezone. It all starts fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I don't know why IBI hasn't come up with some better solution to deal with time zones... or to even ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Burst Function with multiple BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Burst Function with multiple BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
George, I got a bit of that impression to. Ultimately I think its a matter of perspective (or ba......

Personally, I would define one by field that relates to the distribution list, use noprint to hide ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Send Report Caster when data is ready (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
I would look at this the opposite way. Instead of waiting for the RC job to wait until the data exi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]6-digit character count on ALPHA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
you can try using a variable length field. field/A4000V. Technically the file will still retain all......

» Refine Search
» New Search