Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (67 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Supressing heading lines if info is missing/blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
Yes, HTML only is the output....and I missed a quote copying this code....Behind the "end of report"......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Supressing heading lines if info is missing/blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM

Discussion Topic  Supressing heading lines if info is missing/blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
I am using the heading to create a one job report of basic job information. My problem is I have va......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report working on some computers and not working on some (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
The software patch is it an IE7 patch or a WF patch? I am having issues with when I run a fex and l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sebol tables, large fields, printing mailing labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
Ok, I will look at it, not sure what gettok is but I guess I will learn! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sebol tables, large fields, printing mailing labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
Also, on the other labels the First name and Last name fields line up all the way down the page with......

Gosh this does not put your spaces in properly. It was Mrs. (4 spaces) Trudy (about 25 spaces)then ......

We were trying anything to make it work. sometimes little things make things work correctly. We at ......

I took out the quote and lessthan symbol so the fields would show up here. sorry SET ONLINE-FMT = ......

here is the code for making the label pretty simple SET ONLINE-FMT = PDF TABLE FILE INK_DATA BY S......

Sure here it is. We changed it up a little to see if we could make a difference but no change TITL......

Discussion Topic  Sebol tables, large fields, printing mailing labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
Ok, I am perplexed. I have a sebol table that I am bringing into WebFocus. There are three fields ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameter through HTMLFORM to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
OK about half of the code showed up here. If you want this code and some help e-mail me at jenny.ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameter through HTMLFORM to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
we had to fake out the program. I wanted to drill to a report that showed a report at the top and 4......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph bars, how do I make them not so wide? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
I am sorry it took so long to get back, I was not expecting a reply. I am on 7.1.3...

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph bars, how do I make them not so wide? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM

Discussion Topic  Graph bars, how do I make them not so wide? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
I have a graph that is a 3DBAR, it is comparing actual to committed goals. There are only 2 bars on......

Discussion Topic  RE: The best things I learnt / did at Summit 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM
I am thinking the best thing at Summit was meeting everyone that I have been asking for help from an......

Discussion Topic  RE: The best things I learnt / did at Summit 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JennyM

Is that a picture of different varieties of liquid chocolate or is it Latte? Looks sort of like cho......

» Refine Search
» New Search