Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove Tree Link from the Dashboard banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Vaguely remember that you have to click the Preview button to get any group view changes to take eff......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: olap on causes agent crash? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Ok Thanks. I'm getting spurious/occasional agent crashes during OLAP - i'm in the process of testin......

Discussion Topic  RE: olap on causes agent crash? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Jason, Did you ever get a solution for this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OLAP- Display selected dimension & values in the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
maybe it would help if I looked at the source before posting ! - OLAP generated a line... OLAP GUI =......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OLAP- Display selected dimension & values in the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Found it - thanks to previous post from Duncan in New York. Select OLAP panel, then selection criter......

Got the same situation - ie trying to place the selected values from the OLAP Dimension(s) into the ......

Discussion Topic  OLAP gets a FOC253 after selecting a Dimension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
HI Guys/Girls, Anyone an OLAP expert out there - or prepared to admit to it ! Running OLAP (I'm su......

Discussion Topic  Forcing Report Assistant to generate columns where there is no data present (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
I have a 'My report' that has been created out of a Reporting Object that the user wants to amend by......

Discussion Topic  RE: Friendly reminder: Please update your signatures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey

Discussion Topic  RE: creating tabs for OLAP dimensions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Jason, You should be able to do this by placing the following statement in your fex... ON TABLE SET......

Discussion Topic  RE: empty report message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Anybody got this to work with Reporting Objects?......

Discussion Topic  Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Sorry for my ignorance guys - but is Report Library purely a storage mechanism for reports run out o......

Discussion Topic  Parameters in Reporting Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Anybody been able to use Parameter pages in Reporting Objects.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Stu Projects directory search structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Re-opening this one guys.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Stu Projects directory search structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Thanks guys, as suspected, I was re defining the search path lower down in my code. I've now changed......

Already attempted to put the projects dir as PREPENDPATH, but for some reason Objects wants to overr......

Yes, I can get it to work if I explicitly point to the projects directory, but this means changing p......

Discussion Topic  Dev Stu Projects directory search structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Our application path is set to ibi/apps/, whereas client approot is set to ibi/apps_cln/......

Discussion Topic  FOC227 FOCEXEC NOT FOUND error on DevStu Projects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Puzzling!......

Discussion Topic  RE: &IBIC_user - am I doing (or not doing) something stupid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by stuey
Security is OFF...

» Refine Search
» New Search