Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (65 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  TOC Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Does anyone know how to control the size, placement, and expansion of the TOC tree?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC023) 'BY' FIELDS FROM PREVIOUS VERB ARE MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
TexasStingray, Thanks, that worked. Alan...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC023) 'BY' FIELDS FROM PREVIOUS VERB ARE MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
I'm attempting to retrieve highest-row data for employees where there are multiple rows keyed on EMP......

Discussion Topic  RE: CR vs. CRLF in SAVE file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Nope, I got the same results -- a space instead of x'0D'...good try though. Back to the drawing bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: CR vs. CRLF in SAVE file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Well, CTRAN almost works...the following translates a space to a ^ just fine but won't translate it ......

c1, At this point, no. I would prefer a WF solution, too, but I may have to look for something outsi......

I said it backwards: the OLD file has 0D 0A at the end of every row; the NEW file (creaetd by WF) on......

I'm doing a simple HOLD FORMAT ALPHA, and yes, I get the 0D 0A at the end of every row. My problem w......

ON TABLE SAVE FILENAME 'E:\ibi\apps\hris\BENMAR01.txt' --------------------------------------......

Discussion Topic  CR vs. CRLF in SAVE file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
I'm generating a SAVE file and comparing it to an existing file (this is a conversion project) and h......

Discussion Topic  RE: CEIL Math Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Yes, except when dealing with a negative value. I used an IF test to see determine whether the value......

Discussion Topic  CEIL Math Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Does anyone have a method for implementing the CEIL math function in FOCUS? Simple rounding will ret......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Master File Descriptions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
I'm joining in a little late but have you ever heard of CHECK FILE filename HOLD ? Then you can use......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATETRAN returns odd characters for Year 2000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Just a follow-up: I've submitted this as a case to IBI. So far they've duplicated the problem. I wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping Column Names in the Master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Francis, We plan to generate the synonym once, then it wil be heavily modifed and maintained like an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping Column Names in the Master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Francis, Unfortunately we have a requirement to use the same column names as the source system; this......

Discussion Topic  Grouping Column Names in the Master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Data is stored in Oracle 10g. We have a denormalized view of data with lots of columns. We'd like to......

Poll  Security DBMS with Oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to read external file using TABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
I knew it was something silly. I even knew about RECTYPE being a keyword, which is why I avoided usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDIT Question - extracting characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan
Using Functions Pg. 5-54 : DEFINE FILE ... -*** First trim the trailing blanks... FLD1_TRIM/A28V = ......

» Refine Search
» New Search