Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (139 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 BI Portal - 100% panel size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
It worked Matt. Thank you ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 BI Portal - 100% panel size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi Matt It looks like the option u mentioned is on the end user side for the users to click and max......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 BI Portal - 100% panel size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hello This question is related to BI Portal in WebFOCUS 8. I followed these steps in setting a por......

Discussion Topic  Remove/Hide options from Active Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi I am trying to see if there is any way to remove options from Active graph window (icons on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eliminate records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Actually I must change my question. I use similar logic as of now. But lets say record should be el......

Discussion Topic  Eliminate records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hello I have a dataset ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACROSS column not working in Graphs for FORMAT FLEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hello Any fix to this? Trying to get simple FLEX or AHTML chart for this code ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Calendar control dynamic dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi I have a calendar control on my HTML page. I set up dynamic date range option using a fex and it......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Run URL from a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi I have a HTML page with a "Run" button. When clicked,parameters are passed into a fex and final ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to use jQuery Datatables to load huge Webfocus output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
I haven't worked on this. But for 1000 records, I don't think it would be a burden for the browser t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] URL with Tree Control in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi I am using a single source tree control in HTML Composer to show a list of reports based on cate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] jquery and webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Thanks David. I am able to play with these examples. Can we use jquery to animate webfocus graphs or......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] jquery and webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi Can anyone post a small example using jquery and webfocus may be on a CAR file graph etc? Thank......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dates difference in days javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
I tried few ways but doesn't work. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dates difference in days javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi I have 2 calendar controls in YYMD format and I am trying to find difference in days so that I c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Grouping of Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi Mary this works great.. thanks Mary n Gross for the help. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Grouping of Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi Gross Thanks for your reply. When I do this, it does group the data but it does not remove dupli......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Grouping of Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi I am working on a report and able to gather all data. But I am having problem grouping them as f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading for the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
hi I tried this option before posting here. When I do it in the composer by inserting images and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading for the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI_Developer
Hi Waz I am trying to have the logo only on top of each page once, not with each label. This is wha......

» Refine Search
» New Search