Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (66 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
The Drag and Drop issue in the editor is addressed and it will be available in the first hotfix for ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Hi Tony, Thank you for your support and at the same time I understand your frustration. We strive to......

Hi Tony, I verified the drag and drop issue and it seems to have been broken prior to 768. I will lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMPLAINING] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - One Big Disappointment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Hi everyone, There are no plans to display line numbers as a separate column inside the editor. Lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMPLAINING] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - One Big Disappointment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Hi Francis, The truncation issue w/ FTM files that have records >80 chars has always been there unfo......

Hi everyone. Francis, As Waz mentioned, to open a WebFOCUS file w/ an external editor, e.g. EditPlu......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Hi everyone, Just wanted to give an update on the many things we have discussed in this thread. We j......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Hi Jodye, Good point. Unfortunately it will not be addressed in 769, but we plan on making this avai......

Hi everyone, Glad everyone is still having a good sense of humor. I know its not funny and Anatess I......

Yes, Line # and Col # will only display in the status bar....

Hi again everyone. Thanks Tony. This is a good discussion and I have taken quite a few action items ......

Hi Ginny and everyone following this discussion, 469 are a lot of directories/apps and depending on ......

Hi everyone, Nice topic! Tony, thanks for starting this discussion. We will review all your wishes......

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio version 762 and command console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
There will be a 763 release primarily for server side fixes and it will be available this month. Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio version 762 and command console (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Unfortunately this was not a planned change. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We will a......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.2 Snags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Reply to issue posted by Frans: Issues running Dev Studio reports with IE7 We just encountered this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would anyone else find this useful? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you know that we are reviewing this request and we plan on making i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio Projects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Hi Francis, By design, the Projects area does not use the APP PATH set by the Reporting Server, ins......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio 7 and Itunes = Trouble (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Hi Jodye, I have Developer Studio 713 and iTunes 6.0.2 and have not noticed any issues or conflic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal Calculation Using EXL2k Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dimitris Poulos
Hi Tony, You have a very good point and I also think expanding the Beta program adds value and benef......

» Refine Search
» New Search