Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: interview questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Good try Tony, but for those old sticklers like some of us it should be "Faithful" not "Funny". Eve......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: interview questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Mind telling us in what direction the two trains are going? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATING DECIMALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Sorry guys. I never professed to be a teacher. I was just giving another example of how it could b......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATING DECIMALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's a post with several ways to truncate. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need easier way to add commas to an ampervar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Just change the input length to reflect the decimals. -SET &NUM1 = 3493762893.135; -SET &NUM1A = FT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Define Vs Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Hey There - No insult taken. I learn through mistakes (and it usually only takes one time per mist......

Discussion Topic  RE: Define Vs Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
ET, I guess you found an error in the manual then. I'll continue to hold first just to be on the s......

The definition Pete gave you and the link Prairie sent you to both explain the differences between a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert SMRTDATE/M to A9 full month word? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's just one more way. TABLE FILE GGORDER SUM ORDER_DATE NOPRINT COMPUTE ORDER_LOWER/MONtr = OR......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATE function - is it documented? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Sorry about that. I'm not quite the experts you all are. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATE function - is it documented? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Leah, Your are correct. I don't use the TRUNCATE function. Instead, I came wrote a numerica calcu......

Ok, I must be sleeping. I don't know what happened on the first post. The second was where I tried......

DEFINE FILE CAR TAX/D12.4 = .08125; SALESTAX/D12.4 = RETAIL_COST * TAX; TRUNC_SALESTAX/D12.2 = EDIT(......

I'm on version 536 and the TRUNCATE function does not exist. I receive the same error message you a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to create a .txt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
In the FILEDEF statement you tell it where to save it and what the name you want to save it as. FIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add an Underline between two rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Leah's idea works great too. TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST BY COUNTRY ON COUNTRY SUBFOOT "-------......

Discussion Topic  RE: Includes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
John, Your solution works like a charm. Thanks ever so much. Glenda...

Discussion Topic  Includes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Can you store an inlcude where it is available to all Domains?...

Discussion Topic  RE: functions in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
You may also want to lookup: -INCLUDE filename...

» Refine Search
» New Search