Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: interview questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Good try Tony, but for those old sticklers like some of us it should be "Faithful" not "Funny". Eve......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: interview questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Mind telling us in what direction the two trains are going? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATING DECIMALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Sorry guys. I never professed to be a teacher. I was just giving another example of how it could b......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATING DECIMALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's a post with several ways to truncate. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need easier way to add commas to an ampervar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Just change the input length to reflect the decimals. -SET &NUM1 = 3493762893.135; -SET &NUM1A = FT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Define Vs Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Hey There - No insult taken. I learn through mistakes (and it usually only takes one time per mist......

Discussion Topic  RE: Define Vs Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
ET, I guess you found an error in the manual then. I'll continue to hold first just to be on the s......

The definition Pete gave you and the link Prairie sent you to both explain the differences between a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert SMRTDATE/M to A9 full month word? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's just one more way. TABLE FILE GGORDER SUM ORDER_DATE NOPRINT COMPUTE ORDER_LOWER/MONtr = OR......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATE function - is it documented? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Sorry about that. I'm not quite the experts you all are. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATE function - is it documented? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Leah, Your are correct. I don't use the TRUNCATE function. Instead, I came wrote a numerica calcu......

Ok, I must be sleeping. I don't know what happened on the first post. The second was where I tried......

DEFINE FILE CAR TAX/D12.4 = .08125; SALESTAX/D12.4 = RETAIL_COST * TAX; TRUNC_SALESTAX/D12.2 = EDIT(......

I'm on version 536 and the TRUNCATE function does not exist. I receive the same error message you a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to create a .txt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
In the FILEDEF statement you tell it where to save it and what the name you want to save it as. FIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add an Underline between two rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Leah's idea works great too. TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST BY COUNTRY ON COUNTRY SUBFOOT "-------......

Discussion Topic  RE: Includes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
John, Your solution works like a charm. Thanks ever so much. Glenda...

Discussion Topic  Includes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Can you store an inlcude where it is available to all Domains?...

Discussion Topic  RE: functions in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
You may also want to lookup: -INCLUDE filename...

» Refine Search
» New Search