Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: functions in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
You may also want to lookup: -INCLUDE filename...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Please excuse my ignorance, but the only training I have are the manuals and other FOCAL point users......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD hoses Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Good thought Leah. That really does make one have to step back and rethink out the solution. I rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD hoses Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
As they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat. Here's mine. NAME/A50 = LCWORD(50, SQUEEZ(50......

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD for an indexed file in IDX8 format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Thanks all. For the record, the file was used in its native form. The MFD suffix used was: SUFFIX......

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD for an indexed file in IDX8 format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
My bad. We are on UNIX....

Discussion Topic  MFD for an indexed file in IDX8 format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I need to create a MFD for a QicLink indexed file that is in IDX8 format. Any one know where I can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Challenge: running a report for last week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
If your data contains an actual date: -SET &TODAY = &YYMD; -*THE FORMAT OF YOUR DATES MAY BE DIFFE......

Discussion Topic  RE: EPrint Access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I feel your pain. My company didn't want to spend the money on ReportCaster, so my coworker and I d......

Discussion Topic  RE: IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Alan, I have used "in file" for quite a while and most of what you explained was news to me. This ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC909) CRITICAL ERROR IN EXTERNAL SORT. RETURN CODE IS: 0016 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Susan, The sort has probably run out of extents on the disk. Increase the disk space allocated, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I compare time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here a work around until someone comes up with something better. Convert your Date field to alpha u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Distance Calculation by Latitude/Longitude (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Susannah, YOu are so perceptive. I never said a thing about being a redhead. But yes, that's wher......

Discussion Topic  RE: Distance Calculation by Latitude/Longitude (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Tony, You've got me pegged! Glenda...

Tony, I'm just a puzzle solver. The more challenging the better. When a COBOL programmer said WeB......

Maggie, Glad I was able to help. Glenda....

Discussion Topic  RE: The best things I learnt / did at Summit 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I've said it on more than one occassion.......you guys are so lucky. Sounds like I missed an awesom......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing hold PDF Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Jay, We had the same problem here with HTML files. After hunting for software that would "send" un......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help? What Help? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
You guys are so lucky. Our budget for the conference got cut. So,I won't get to meet all you wonde......

Discussion Topic  RE: RUN FEX FROM LAUNCH PAGE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Tony, I agree with you. However, HTML, XML, JavaScript etc. are not my strong points but I can cod......

» Refine Search
» New Search