Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS and AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
We have a SQL adapter on the AS400. WebFOCUS is installed on our AIX box. For security reasons we ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS and AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Until today, the only data we have accessed with WebFOCUS resided on UNIX using the FILEDEF statemen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Distance Calculation by Latitude/Longitude (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's what I came up with after much discussion in February and a little help from some college mat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF with a Loop? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I this what you are wanting to accomplish only with PDF? FILEDEF CNTRL DISK /edadata/cntrl.dat -SET......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to customize “WebFOCUS Auto Prompting Facility” webpage? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
When we moved on to creating our own HTML launch pages, all sort of possibilities became available. ......

Discussion Topic  Power Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Any one know anything about Power Painter? IBI is giving a demo for my area in May. I write my own......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Seminar Series Archives and April Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Please email me this presentation also....

Discussion Topic  RE: Running Macros on click of Hyperlink in EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
JG, Do you have a link to this article?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Do you want the numbers for each of the last twelve consecutive months or years?...

Discussion Topic  RE: JCL Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I ws trying to more 8 files together. When I limited the mores to 3 and then mored the resulting ho......

Discussion Topic  JCL Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I'm writing (under duress) a mainframe FOCUS report. I keep getting the following error: SYSTEM CO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Distance Calculator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
That's right. Your local community college Math Professors....

Discussion Topic  RE: Distance Calculator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Susannah, I decided to give up my internet hunt for ATAN2 and send an email to the local community ......

My production people might accept the route through the middle of the earth, but the state board of ......

Susannah, tangent(angle) = sin(angle)/cos(angle) tangent(angle) = sin(angle)/sin(90-angle) cotange......

Discussion Topic  Distance Calculator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
We need to compare a given zip code to several zip codes in a file to determine which of these zips ......

Discussion Topic  RE: AVAILABLE NOW!!! - WebFOCUS, ETL, MENTOR, PM, STRATEGIST, ANALYST, DEVELOPER... (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Glenda
If you are interested, please contact: Marc Ferruzzo Senior IT Recruiter 713-272-8800 ext. 108 ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple DECODE files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? What do you want your output to contain?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Borders/grids in EXL 2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Unless someone knows something I don't, you can use BORDER attributes in a StyleSheet in an HTML, PD......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Developer Needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
If you are interested, please contact: Marc Ferruzzo Senior IT Recruiter 713-272-8800 ext. 108 ......

» Refine Search
» New Search