Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Developer Needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Anyone interested in a 1-3 month contract on the north side of Houston. Candidate needs to be able ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster & (MORE FILE) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
We have a home grown report caster where I work. We have had the same problem you described. We di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Drop Downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Srinivas, I have to commend Tony on his answer to your question. I use that same technique where I......

Discussion Topic  RE: GETTOK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Apparently not. I cut and pasted the text and it ran like a charm. I'm on 5.3.6...

Discussion Topic  RE: GETTOK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Because your way would take common sense and I don't seem to have much of that. I'll certainly stor......

Try this. It's a bit long but it works. -SET &STRING = ',,HELLO,CRAZY,WORLD'; -SET &STR_LNG = &ST......

Poll  RE: Why Use Dev Studio/Why Code IT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  RE: Why Use Dev Studio/Why Code IT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: using IF in record selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I have never used a semicolon after "-GOTO label" nor does the example in the documentation from "Cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF experience (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Glenda
Try: Ron Hamrick TechSolutions Corporation (703) 455-7558...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  7.6 To Wait or Not To Wait (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
We are currenly on 5.3.6 and the powers that be want to install the current release available at thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date difference (Working days) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Based on the information below, I should be getting a DTDIFF of 5 not 7. Where have I gone wrong? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date difference (Working days) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Setting up the holidays is one I've given up on. We have read and reread Chapter 8. We resorted to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Different Counts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Try this. DEFINE FILE FILENAME COL1/I9 = IF X=1 THEN 1 ELSE 0; COL2/I9 = IF X=2 THEN 1 ELSE 0; COL3......

Discussion Topic  RE: hints about joining to a large master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Prarie has the right idea. We had the same problem here and we created a smaller set of data that s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Masking Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Brian, There may be an easier way, but I'd just make a defined field. Hold by the original field (......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dropping records??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I have changed "Rectyp" to "Detsum" and still the same results. And to be honest, I can make the co......

Discussion Topic  Dropping records??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's what's happening: The file has 1,059,119 records, when run without exclusions my query retur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding The Fiscal Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Try this code: TODAY/A8 = '&YYMD'; DAY/A4=EDIT(TODAY, '$$$$$$99'); MN/A2=EDIT(TODAY, '$$$$99$$'); Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to configure Dev Studio 5.3.4 to open a fex in EditPlus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Francis, I just install EditPlus and when I right mouse click on the fex I have the option: Open(i......

» Refine Search
» New Search