Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Masking Social Security Number in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
What do you get when you simply print out "SSNMASK"?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting a procedure to run 2 reports with different parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I agree, you should never go to your database/file multiple times if at all possible. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Stable Release?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Gosh, that just supports my desire to write the code myself instead of relying on "painters". ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Stable Release?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Besides, I'm not as well rounded as most of you. I only know how to write WebFOCUS code and formati......

Too new for my taste. I want to be on the cutting edge not the bleeding edge. Let someone else wor......

Since we write most of our code in the native language by choice. It shouldn't be too much of a cul......

Prairie, Long time no see! There was a post this morning about 7.7.01 and problems with Excel 2007......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Union in webfocus, or Save SQL query to hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
ON TABLE HOLD must be before the first MORE command....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Union in webfocus, or Save SQL query to hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Would this work for you? ......

Insert the following line after the semicolon: TABLE ON TABLE HOLD AS HOLDFILENAME...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding a new value in the -PROMPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I apply the same technique as Ginny but instead of using empty quote marks when I don't want a where......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to capture weekends and holidays on a report that run M thru F? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to capture weekends and holidays on a report that run M thru F? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
So let me see if I understand: Mondays report contains Fridays data Tuesdays report contains Sat, S......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOCSORT Limitation in 7.6.10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
It is my understanding that the FOCSORT file used for the internal sort in 7.6.10 can grow to any si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compare date with amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Of course, you will have to put them in I8YYMD format first....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compare date with amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Did you try dividing both dates by 100 and then comparing them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hold File in Where Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
What exactly are you trying to do? 1) Select records from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hold File in Where Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] where statement &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here is another solution: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] controling spacing between entries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's one way. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search