Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] controling spacing between entries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's one way. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Previous Working Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
And here we thought we were the only ones having problems. Here's our solution which also includes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Determine first non-blank value from a series of columns in a row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Francis, I have a similar file (agent upline) where I was always having to code the "if" statement ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rookie Web Focus User question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
They are all good sugestions. Here's another thought. If the two pieces of information are seper......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Standards/Guidelines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Good News! I sent Kerry a copy and she is going to post it to the presentation section on the devel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Standards/Guidelines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Sorry guys. I was just relaying what the power point indicated....

All I need is an email address and it's yours....

I have a copy of the presentation. It was written by: Francis Mariani Susannah Jones Anthony Alsfo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIX shell command data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Leave out the "more" command once you are sure your code is correct. We use it to double check the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIX shell command data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
If you want, you can also create a master inside your fex. Here's an example of how we do it: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] What's the difference between EQ and IS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Francis isn't showing his age by mentioning all those groups. He's showing good musical taste and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATEDIF function [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Name Worksheets in excel TOC reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
When I want to set my own tab titles, I loop through rather than using BYTOC. Something like this m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Apostrophe allowed in values of a DECODE function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I guess I should have said ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Apostrophe allowed in values of a DECODE function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
The double apostrophe works in 5.3.6. It concerns me that it won't work in the newer releases....

Double apostrophe. ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS 7.6.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
It's taken me months to convince them that we need 7.6.5 release and now they are ready to go forwar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] include a column that displays the previous months value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Shouldn't a quote be added to the end of &START_DATE.EVAL? When in a situation where either DECODE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Sectional headings?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Though training is important, anyone with half a brain who reads (really reads) the manuals and sear......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Sectional headings?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Okay - Now you have my attention! It is my understanding that this is a place where you come to g......

» Refine Search
» New Search