Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Previous Working Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
And here we thought we were the only ones having problems. Here's our solution which also includes ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Determine first non-blank value from a series of columns in a row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Francis, I have a similar file (agent upline) where I was always having to code the "if" statement ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rookie Web Focus User question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
They are all good sugestions. Here's another thought. If the two pieces of information are seper......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Standards/Guidelines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Good News! I sent Kerry a copy and she is going to post it to the presentation section on the devel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Standards/Guidelines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Sorry guys. I was just relaying what the power point indicated....

All I need is an email address and it's yours....

I have a copy of the presentation. It was written by: Francis Mariani Susannah Jones Anthony Alsfo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIX shell command data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Leave out the "more" command once you are sure your code is correct. We use it to double check the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIX shell command data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
If you want, you can also create a master inside your fex. Here's an example of how we do it: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] What's the difference between EQ and IS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Francis isn't showing his age by mentioning all those groups. He's showing good musical taste and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATEDIF function [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Name Worksheets in excel TOC reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
When I want to set my own tab titles, I loop through rather than using BYTOC. Something like this m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Apostrophe allowed in values of a DECODE function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I guess I should have said ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Apostrophe allowed in values of a DECODE function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
The double apostrophe works in 5.3.6. It concerns me that it won't work in the newer releases....

Double apostrophe. ......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS 7.6.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
It's taken me months to convince them that we need 7.6.5 release and now they are ready to go forwar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] include a column that displays the previous months value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Shouldn't a quote be added to the end of &START_DATE.EVAL? When in a situation where either DECODE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Sectional headings?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Though training is important, anyone with half a brain who reads (really reads) the manuals and sear......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Sectional headings?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Okay - Now you have my attention! It is my understanding that this is a place where you come to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to concatenate strings with single quote (apostrophe) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
what about : ......

» Refine Search
» New Search