Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAM CONCAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Well said Pat. I fight that battle here all the time. Thank goodness I'm winning or I'd be up ther......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Define INNER/OUTER JOINS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Pat, Let's not talk about senior moments. I am quickly coming up on one of those milestones that e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join Efficiency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Hey Pat, Funny you should ask. We have been using a lot of UNIX scripts lately. I'll have to look......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join Efficiency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Thanks for the input Darin. And you are right, the size limit prohibits the use of WHERE IN FILE....

Discussion Topic  Join Efficiency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
We have reached the point where just a couple of minutes or even 30 seconds will be adding up and co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Count of rows as a column in the hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Is this what you are wanting? CODE] TABLE FILE CAR COUNT COUNTRY MODEL PRINT MIN.COUNTRY ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to position a header in Excel. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Goodness me. I tried....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to position a header in Excel. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
In our shop, when we want to right justify part of the header and left justify the rest of the heade......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXCEL format in webfocus 5.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
What version of Excel are you on?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Functions Reference Material (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
There is a manual called "Using Functions". IBI has an online version of this manual for each relea......

Discussion Topic  Summit 2008 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Hey guys, Since I couldn't go this year, I decided to live vicariously through those of you that co......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to transpose Row containing multiple values to multiple Row's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Sorry to hear you couldn't make it this year Francis. I'm sure they are all missing your presence. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to transpose Row containing multiple values to multiple Row's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Zippo, The code Frances sent will also work if the data is already in separate fields as long as th......

Zippo Is the data below in one field or three seperate fields? If it is three seperate fields are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAMIC WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's a very simplicitic method. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using an embedded ampersand in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Norb, Have you tried this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Thanks Pat. Every time I shorten the code, I reduce my error percentage. Every little bit of knowl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Tom, You're a peach! I was in the midst of writing a report where the user could choose a state or......

Are you wanting to allow the user to limit the output by choosing all some or none of the selection ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issues with delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I'm not sure what you are asking. FORMAT LOTUS will give you a comma delimited file as will FORMAT ......

» Refine Search
» New Search