Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: COMMA DELIMITED OUTPUT FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Ok so maybe I should have said Chapter 9 (Choosing a Display Format). Do a search on "Columns are s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: COMMA DELIMITED OUTPUT FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I send everyone at my shop to the manual "Creating Reports With WebFOCUS Language", Chapter 8 (Choos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Change the name of the column headings to blank using the AS phrase. Then use SUBHEAD where the las......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Upgrade or Not to Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Pat, I hear you loud and clear. My superiors have discussed going to another reporting system also......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Upgrade or Not to Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Pat, Based on what I'm reading, your shop is going to have to move to a newer release also if they ......

Thanks all for your input. From what I'm hearing, upgrading isn't an option at this time it's a pri......

Discussion Topic  To Upgrade or Not to Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's my quandary. My superiors have asked my opinion on whether or not we should upgrade from 5.3......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange effect from Functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
By the time I got to my email, several others had already responded so I new it was an April's Fool ......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple BYTOC EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Bala, Since I don't what release you are on, I can only answer for the release I am on (5.3.6). BY......

Discussion Topic  RE: EMPTYREPORT=ON and FOOTERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
One of my coworkers heard me discussing the "moron" issue and reminded me of the EBCAK error. The n......

Discussion Topic  RE: EMPTYREPORT=ON and FOOTERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda

Oh no! I'm slipping into user mode.........what is the "more" feature...or was that the point you w......

I must have been hanging around the users too long. I can't seem to spell any more!...

Prairie, Oh but I would never call my users stupid (at least not where they can here me ......

OOPS Please share so I don't feel so alone....

Tony, On that statement, I have two comments: 1) How can you use normal and user in the same sente......

Prairie, That works great! ......

Chris, According to the documentation, if no records satisfy the report selection criteria, you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Border Around Subtotal Section (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Oh so right! I have a hard copy and an electronic copy of the manuals. The hard copy is tabbed o......

» Refine Search
» New Search