Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel spreadsheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Sam, When I first starting creating multitabbed excel spreadsheets, any of my users who did not hav......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel spreadsheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's a simplified example of a multi-tabbed Excel spreadsheet with customized tab names as Sam sug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
BYTOC will resolve the issue only if the field you sort by does not have more than 65000 records per......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leap Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I'm not going to say my day has been going fine......cause just as soon as I do, WebFOCUS is going t......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to count records using Report Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
LOL Don't get me wrong. GUI is greate as long as the query you want to write is simple. Anything ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to count records using Report Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
What's GUI? ......

WOOHOO! That's what I came up with too. But I didn't post it because I thought I must have misunde......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Here's one way to do it without looping. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Standard Deviation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Susannah, I wouldn't know where to start when it comes to articles. I had a point to prove to a Co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Standard Deviation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I'm with Susannah. I spent several long days and lots of time picking others brains in order to dev......

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE WITH A REPORT OF TOTALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
That's so unlike Rena. She is usually on top of her game....

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE WITH A REPORT OF TOTALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I meant the one in Houston. And speak of the devil. Rena sent me the invite almost right after I m......

That it is. Hope to see you at the user forum in March....

Sam, Work in Galveston and live in LaMarque. Is Rena your rep?...

Sam, Where abouts in Texas? And by the way, not all of us in Texas use "ya'll" just to confuse you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Applying style jumbles report data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Susannah, I have tried with out any success: TYPE=DATA,COLUMN=SALES,BACKCOLOR=( SILVER WHITE),$ S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Double to integer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
After you become familiar with the available functions, you might want to create some of your own fu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Day Function... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Sam, I once had a boss tell me that the manuals were being worn out from so much use. Actually, he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Invalid root page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Not to worry. I found a way around it. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  Invalid root page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Francis, Did you ever figure out what was causing you to get this error?...

» Refine Search
» New Search