Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem converting Alphanumeric to number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Change ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: If...Else problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Oops! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: If...Else problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
What if you change: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output report as 'flat file' text file with no commas or quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda

Discussion Topic  RE: Data without header... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Set the column name as blank. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: complete guide to stylesheet syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Leah, That is the correct document number. I have a copy on my pc as well as a hard copy I purchas......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC002) A WORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED: SET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Jodye, Leah is correct, any time you have "TABLE FILE FILENAME" without an "END" you will get the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a top 10 report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Jason, Try using "ranked by". Here's an example using the "CAR" file. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: hOW TO CONVERT HYYMDS TO A8 FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Lera, Use the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to return records for the current month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I must agree with Frank, that book is pure gold. You really should get a copy. As you can see from......

Discussion Topic  RE: Birthdate Conversion for Age in years months or days (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
For this example to work your date field must be formatted as "I8". If it is a different format, co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Birthdate Conversion for Age in years months or days (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
What is the format of the date field you are manipulating?...

First convert the birthdate to YYYYMM format and then divide by 12. Here it is stepped out (BDATEI ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is this error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
This is a space issue. FOCUS/WebFOCUS defaults to a certain size for hold file and work files, such ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thanks Everyone (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Frank, Point well taken....

Discussion Topic  Thanks Everyone (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
I’d like to begin by saying I have learned as much from those who have asked the questions as those ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Current Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Francis, The book does not mention that combination. But it does give the following: "For the rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does this require the MacGyver Technique? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Francis, Alas, I have always known that I am not a very good mentor. This fact is supported by my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does this require the MacGyver Technique? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenda
Francis, It's called an "inner" join. An "inner" join selects only those records from both tables ......

SQL SELECT CAR.COUNTRY, CAR, PERSON, AMT FROM CAR JOIN CAR2 ON CAR.COUNTRY=CAR2......

» Refine Search
» New Search