Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (48 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Change in Measure (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
Yes that is where you change the levels on a measure -- I think you are referring to the aggregation......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Loading a measure (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
John, Take a look at my post on diagnosing load errors -- maybe that will help. Specific for you......

Discussion Topic  Is there a way to display a measures without data? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
For measures reports (say Measures - Previous vs. Current), is there way to display measures even wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to change calculations in aggregation (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
Thanks Bob, The adjustment factor is unique for each department, business unit etc. It allows for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Any way to automatically redirect to the correct MR view, with Multipl (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SethW
to call the URL directly, the URL will look something like this: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Any way to automatically redirect to the correct MR view, with Multipl (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SethW
Thanks Francis, I looked through “WebFOCUS Managed Reporting Administrator's Manual, Version 7 Rele......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Any way to automatically redirect to the correct MR view, with Multipl (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SethW
We have multiple Managed Reporting / BID group views. Is there any way to redirect a user to the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying Custom Time Dimension Label (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
Is there any information as far as when Month names will be supported? The current display of num......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ragged Hierarchy (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
As far as the *** technique. Is there an easy way to get the *** at the bottom of the tree? Right ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ragged Hierarchy (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
We also have the ragged hierarchy issue here. Question: When using the *** technique, do you pop......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to diagnose Load Errors (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
If you recieve the following errow when setting up an objective or measure: Error in PMF program: A......

Discussion Topic  How to diagnose Load Errors (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
Having built several PMF systems, I’m sharing some of the techniques that I have used to diagnose an......

Discussion Topic  RE: ?Back Button (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
This is most likely an issue in UNIX. To resolve edit the en_pmfcommon.fex in /pmflang: -SET &RPT_......

Discussion Topic  RE: ?Back Button (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
An IBI Tech Support case was opened for this issue. -Seth...

Discussion Topic  RE: Default Dimensional Drill (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
Thanks Mike. I also appreciate letting me know about the 2nd vertical sort drill gotcha. We'll tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Default Dimensional Drill (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
Thanks Bob, Unfortunately we can not wait until version 6 comes out. What’s the best way to chang......

Discussion Topic  Default Dimensional Drill (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
In PMF is there anyway to set the default drill dimension? When we drill down on a metric (via “me......

Discussion Topic  Counts Graph and Bullet Chart (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
I am putting together a sample dashboard to display available PMF graph and chart gadgets. I was un......

Discussion Topic  RE: gadget procedures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
Janice, Sorry, I created the variance test fex when I was trying to track down the variance utility......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] loss of significant digits during measure load (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by SethW
Joey, On the measure definition screen (not the loader) how is your display format set? Try changi......

» Refine Search
» New Search