Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (80 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] active report filtering on hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
I opened this issue in 2011 for our 7.6.8 release, does anyone know if it has been addressed in the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Active report filtering affected by webviewer=ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
And what is the status of this issue? It has been months already since this has been posted....

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Active report filtering affected by webviewer=ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
Hi, I have a very large active report so to speed up performance i have taken advantage of the cachl......

Discussion Topic  ON TABLE SET EXPANDBYROW ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
Hi, I have an active report that I want to use the ON TABLE SET EXPANDBYROW ON feature on, but it w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] url to execute FEX not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
"http://nfatinfomast01:8080/ibi_apps/WFServlet?IBIMR_action=MR_RUN_FEX&IBIMR_sub_action=MR_STD_REPOR......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] url to execute FEX not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
I formulate a url in vb.net and try and launch it. it is not accepting the input parms. Not sure ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by case] Export Active Report to Excel gives HTTP 404 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
We have an active report that if you click on the arrows, one of the options is export to excel. Ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active Report Filtering Question - HELP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
According to IBI, this is in product development as an enhancement....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active Report Filtering Question - HELP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
I have a drilldown link in my active report to another report. if I filter on this column, which I ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Netezza Users? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
Is anyone out there a netezza user with webfocus?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active Report Filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
Hi, I have a rather wide report that you sometimes have to scroll to the right to view the report. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Any third-party table grid widgets that works with WebFocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
I am a little late with the responses on this thread, but I need a Active report (that pages) to hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Refresh report and hold on to current page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
Tony, can you give me a working example???...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Refresh report and hold on to current page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
I have a report that has a hyperlink in it to add a note. Once the note has been added via a modal ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL question - ORacle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
Does WebFocus has an option to generate SQL with bind variables?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] CALLING AN ORACLE STORED PROCEDURE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
I have an oracle stored procedure that has 4 input parameters and then returns a cursor. I have cre......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active Report Filter Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
Does anyone know if there is a way on the Active report filter options to type in the value you are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accessing Deferred REports - SElf service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
Waz, That is what I am doing. That is not the issue. The issue is trying to access the deferred r......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Accessing Deferred REports - SElf service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
Still no luck with this and I am getting a bit frustrated. I have a web application that is accessin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to access Defered window through URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kowens
did anyone ever get this working? THIs is exactly what I wanted to do....

» Refine Search
» New Search