Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SUBHEAD IN PDF REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Hi, Is there a way to repeat the contents in subheading when data is displayed in more than on......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL inner Select while creating masterfiles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
hi, we have a requirement where we are converting SQL passthrough query to masterfiles. As par......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXCEL Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
i want to close the window automatically once we see the excel pop up with open save and cancel opti......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXCEL Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Hi , Can we close waiting for response window once Excel format report is opened. My current sy......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebViewer Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Hi, I am displaying a report with WEBVIEWER = ON into an Iframe( i have disabled the frame border......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Title Freeze (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Hi Francis, I am trying to create a HTML report with headings with expand/collapse funct......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Title Freeze (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Hi, Is there any way we can freeze column titles with out using HFREEZE.i am trying to display a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Thanks Ginny, I got the solution using coordinate compound report...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
one more thing, DM looping is not an option because of the large amount of data....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compound PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
I have a Compound report.the top section has summary information and the middle and bottom section h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Creating Parameter screens in Flex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Hi, Can we create the Flex enabled Parameter screens in WF or do we need to create them as a sepe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Special Characters in EXL2K report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Its working when i change the NLS Codepage in reporting Server to 1252 instead of 137. Thanks Folks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Special Characters in EXL2K report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
i tried setting the codepage to 137 but still unable to display the double dagger symbol.I am able t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Special Characters in EXL2K report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Hi, We are using Special Symbols(Double Dagger ‡) in our reports and it s not getting displayed wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] LINEBREAK in Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
i am trying to concatenate two fields in my report and display them one below the other and i have t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] LINEBREAK in Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Hi, Can we insert LINEBREAK into the stylesheet of the report using the tool instead of coding it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Thanks mgrackin, it works the way i want with ur solution....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Column SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Hi, I am using Column SUBHEAD in one of my PDF Reports to display Column Titles when the sort fie......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Issue with DRILLTHROUGH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wf_devloper
Hi, I am trying to use DRILLTHROUGH for referencing the underlying pages in PDF report which I have......

» Refine Search
» New Search