Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (755 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: "This project is invalid" - is that a common problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Is your Dev Studio trying to use your computer as a server? Is it configured that way and do you ha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Text Box Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Using an OR with this will be very tricky. When I said replace your current WHERE statements I mean......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Text Box Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
near the top of your program add ......

Your HTML is not passing FOC_NONE, it is passing spaces and spaces is overriding your default. Try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Second WebFOCUS instance on same server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I have worked in environments that have had 2 instances of WF on the same server and even 2 differen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Format I10% in stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
First open a new issue. Because this one is marked solved a lot of people will skip over it. Sec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Empty report feature not working. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Same Report different prompts saved as one combined file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Saving under RC's main folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Apparently you do not have administrator rights in Report Caster. Talk to your admin about moving t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] current rolling year in parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Then make sure that under properties the Prompt for Parameters is checked and you are using &START_Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] current rolling year in parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Creating the prompt is going to depend on how you launch your program. Are you creating an HTML lau......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] This thread is dying and I don't know why (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I'm surprised that no one suggested that you -SET &ECHO='ALL'; right before the code you think is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] trigger button on HTML parameter page from iframe report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
This may be a stupid question, but why are you wanting to reference a button from inside a report?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report and Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If your output is in HTML, you could use I-FRAMES and put your report in the left frame and your gra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] subtotalling on different by fields using same columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Try recap and subfoot to handle this situation....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Deleting temporary tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I believe that if you reuse the name, you reuse the space. If you have a file that is only going to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Use Amper Variable as Detail Column [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If I understand you correctly, you are want to print the value of a variable in a report. Try using......

Discussion Topic  Execute a macro in an Exl2k template - solved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
We have a program that creates a report in an Excel Template. There is a macro in the template to h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cannot get dashes (/) in date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Well, if nothing else works you can do an edit AMENDDT1/A10 = IF CA_AMEND_REV_DATE NE ' ' THEN EDIT......

Discussion Topic  RE: BYTOC and Report Caster - New Feature Request? - Resolved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Thanks for the suggestions, it worked perfectly...

» Refine Search
» New Search