Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (755 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: user entering parameter values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
At this point you are probably more confused than when you started. There are some things you can d......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: user entering parameter values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
The source tab will take you to the source code. Since this is a dialogue manager command that is w......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOLD FORMAT DOUBT?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I may be having a senior moment, but the only thing I can think of is to treat the icons like a dril......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOLD FORMAT DOUBT?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Are you prompting the user for the output or using a parameter screen to submit the program? You ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report display question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
What is your output format? If you have the option, I would recommend using PDF and the compound re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentage between total and subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
You can also use a multiverb such as: DEFINE FILE CAR TOT_SLS/D12=SALES; END TABLE FILE CAR SUM TOT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exporting 1.2 million records to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Using BYTOC will break on your first sort field, if you want a different grouping you will need to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: AS400 HELP WANTED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Maybe I am missing it, but I don't see a FILEDEF for AFFO1. Other than that, you might try changing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Friendly Reminder: Please do your search first! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Seadog, If you want to talk to my "mentor" go ahead, if you can find one! Ginny got the 101/103 cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date manipulation (date +3 Business days) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Luminita, This looks like a straight forward task, but you also have to consider that these dates c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Numeric column issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
If you are wanting to save this with a comma between the values, the output format should be COMMA....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Oracle SQLpass thru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Do a search on VARCHAR. I think you can SET VARCHAR OFF in your program, but it is more effective i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quick question on dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
I have discovered that it is easier to find documentation in the IBI reference material if I use GOO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Values in one field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Are the values all comma delimited? If they are you might try a GETTOK within a -REPEAT loop....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HELP WITH STYLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Tony is right, you can use RGB, but Excel only supports a subset and will translate your request to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] List Box Data Source and Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Are you trying to load your parameter screen into Report Caster or the fex that loads your drop down......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] List Box Data Source and Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
.mas is not your data source, it is your master file definition (a discription of your data). Are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Executing a WebFocus report (v7.1.4) on a set time interval (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
Danny has a good point even after you have used the AYMD to determine 7 days ago, you may have to ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Executing a WebFocus report (v7.1.4) on a set time interval (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PBrightwell
&DATE is a reserved word, try &MYDATE or &DATE1....

Discussion Topic  RE: Change how my name appears in the "Topic Starter" (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by PBrightwell
Your display name is set up when you create your profile, I don't think it is editable. You can con......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

» Refine Search
» New Search