Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subtotal below and above (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Considering the SUBTOTALS ABOVE is a set for the entire report I would not expect that it would be p......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Dynamic Across Field Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Doug Ah thanks I didn't know about the truncate function, hence my confusion, but that is quite usef......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Dynamic Across Field Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Doug Hmm didn't know about the read needing a closing period after the format that is good to know. ......

Basically what I was trying to do was find a good way to use the across asnamed fields from a hold f......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using Dynamic Across Field Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
While I was trying to figure out the best way to use across fields with ASNAMES on I encountered a w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MATCH FILE with MORE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
What Njsden did above works although The "SUM RCOST BY COUNTRY" line also needs to be moved down und......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Use Max of value in Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
The most likely reason why it was still prompting for the parameters is because there was no -SET se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] problem with dmod, fmod and imod in division (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I do not think I understand what you are trying to do with modular division so sorry if you know thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] FML: Is it possible to display different format by rows without RECAP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
You could transpose the data like this post shows ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing HTML tags in Report Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I tried storing &HEAD into a define and then used the define field in the header and it shows the te......

Discussion Topic  RE: how do you chain a radiobutton with a dropdownlist? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I was able to chain radiobuttons to a dropdownlist and viceversa like normal in the HTML Composer. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Include with variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I am not sure if this is the reason why your first code wasn't working but WebFOCUS sometimes gets u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] remove duplicate records or filter for Max? Last? DS 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Although you have a way, another is to do a BY HIGHEST 1 on SEQUENCE and as long as there are no dup......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display all missing dates between dates with data in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I am not sure what example you found but if the example uses alphanumeric could try changing the dat......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Major Problem Area People Encounter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
One thing that has been problematic for me while using HTML Composer dealt with referencing external......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Compound Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I don't know if you have tried this but besides doing the set you can have it within the PCHOLD line......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Round number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Should be able to make a define like the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED]Total of highest 5 values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
If you only want to see the value and not use it later on could do something like this (This will on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] nEED TO REPEAT sORT DATA ON LOWER LEVEL SORT BREAK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I did a quick search and I found this topic that should do what you want. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subfoot Condition formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Maybe try to tell the style to only use it on a certain field/column. Just add the following to wh......

» Refine Search
» New Search