Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Summing a define integer field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
It shows asterisks because the value is bigger than the format. I1 only allows the ones digit. You......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bracket symbol for Negative value is not working for SET FORMTYPE=XLS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Could you post an example of the problem using the CAR file? I have tried simple examples but SET F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster Email Distribution Blacklist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I am not sure how your distribution list is currently set up in ReportCaster but if it is being crea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFAULT System Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Unfortunately you cannot prompt a default value with another amper variable unless you use javascrip......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] running FEX from .bat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I haven't done this myself but there seems to be several topics in the forum about it if you do a se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Wrap a long report into multiple columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I am not sure if this is the best way but one way you can do this is by making an across field based......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate difference of fields from 2 ACROSS sections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
You said you were able to get the results that you wanted but I was curious if the following also mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: For all WF reporting experts...here is a good challenge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I am a bit confused as well based on your example and how you said you wanted the final report to lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grouping ACROSS columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
This is similar to GamP's way but uses the MORE statment instead of APPEND and the DCOST and RCOST a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sort 3 cloumns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
From what I get from your edited post Haripriya is that when you look at the entire columns for Amou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webcaster, Portals, Bursting and Prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Without knowing what report caster is saying for why it can't run the report I am not sure. The onl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webcaster, Portals, Bursting and Prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
It is possible the quotes were the only problem if it works in report caster after changing that. Q......

Even with IFs skipping the parameter WebFOCUS still sees it when it does the Autoprompt. Technica......

I do not think would not need to remove the parameter for report caster if you have a default line f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Array as Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Well this is one way if you must use parameter arrays (Output does not have any of the headings you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] limiting dates displayed in drop down for date parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
It sounds like you want to limit the dropdown list that users can choose from. There are a few ways......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hiding across columns conditionally. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
I may be wrong but what you are wanting to to basically get rid of any across columns that your TRVL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How do you default a paramenter date in a fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
The easiest way to do this would be something like the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Find First Sunday or Last Saturday of a month. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
Looking at your latest post it seems to follow fairly closely to be the 5th week in a year. I mainl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Report - breakdown of tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Crymsyn
This isn't the nicest looking since getting the columns named will be difficult but is a way. It us......

» Refine Search
» New Search