Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (189 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Migration/Conversion utilities (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
That clarifies. Thanks much for the prompt response! Regards Syed...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Migration/Conversion utilities (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Thanks Darin! This is helpful. By 'easy way', are you referring to SQL passthrough in WebFOCUS? T......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Migration/Conversion utilities (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi all I'm currently doing some research on the migration of a reporting application in ACTUATE to W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Security/User Roles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks much! Will do some more research and let you know if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Security/User Roles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi Dhagen So if I use the API and use the MR_COOKIE, I should be able to get the security inherited ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Security/User Roles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi all We have a requirement where the users need to have a button on the report (HTML) by which the......

Discussion Topic  RE: E-mail at the click of a button? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Pat/Tony Thanks much for your responses! Pat - I did try to search for your post on the UNIX e-mail......

Discussion Topic  RE: E-mail at the click of a button? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Thanks for the response Tony! Your posts always add to my knowledge about WebFOCUS!! I was going thr......

Hi all I have been reading the posts for some of the options WRT this issue. I did get a response fr......

Discussion Topic  E-mail at the click of a button? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi all We have a requirement to enable users to run the report as well as send an e-mail (with the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing values to the tabs in a dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Few things you could do: 1. Create a tabbed report - the HTML should have various tabs which will al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Extract/Save File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
I would try to work with the database team to partition the database and put proper indexes before p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Active FML parrent/child hierarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
I think you are looking for having Active Reports (AHTML format) along with ACCORDION feature ON. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Share reports to a different folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi Darin Thanks for your response! I am not able to copy my reports (fex and HTMs) to a Reporting O......

Discussion Topic  Share reports to a different folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi I was wondering if there's a way to share my reports across all users of the same domain not unde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Save report output(PDF) in Sharepoint through Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi Chaitra Adding to Darin's point, you'll need to make sure that the FTP server (in your case the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Connect to DB2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Looks like the data adapter to make WebFOCUS connections to your database has not been configured. P......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordion Report--Boon or Bane?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Thanks for your response Baltes. 59 vews and just one response!! I thought others also share my dil......

Discussion Topic  Accordion Report--Boon or Bane?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi all I would like to start this thread with an intention - if this discussion is conclusive, we mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a Define with a amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Roxanna I understand that you are a li'l confused. Trust me - these things will gradually start maki......

» Refine Search
» New Search