Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (189 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Partition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi Danny, We are using MVS server. Actually our intention is to partition the FOCUS file in the Web......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Partition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi Danny Yes I am working on a mainframe server. Do I need to use .acx file to write the definitions......

Hi Danny 1. Did you enter the attribute ACCESSFILE=POC_ACCESS in the master file? - Yes I did. Howev......

Hi Danny As mentioned in my last post, I am using the following code to create the access file/parti......

Hi Frank, I am using the following code to create the access file for .mas file: MASTERNAME POC_ACCE......

Discussion Topic  Partition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi I am trying to create partitions by going with the following approach: -Edit the Master File and......

Discussion Topic  RE: MODIFY command for loading the data in FOCUS file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Thanks a lot Alan, Your suggestion worked and I was able to use MODIFY to drop and recreate indexes.......

Discussion Topic  RE: MODIFY command for loading the data in FOCUS file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi Alan Your approach worked just fine for me. Thanks a lot. Just one more requirement in the same ......

Discussion Topic  MODIFY command for loading the data in FOCUS file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi I am using CREATE command along with MODIFY to create a new FOCUS databse. The code used is: CRE......

Discussion Topic  Regarding URL in stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi, We are working on WebFOCUS 7.1.4. We have a few HTML files in the same development environment ......

Discussion Topic  Regarding SET LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi, I have a query regarding SET LINES. I am using SET LINES=999999 in my code (developed in WF 7.1.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subfoot in Grandtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi Tony, Thanks for your suggestion. I will include the details in my signature. For now, I am using......

Discussion Topic  Subfoot in Grandtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
I have to display a value in the subfoot of every subtotal. Hence I am using ON X SUBFOOT "......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress SUBTOTAL line from splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi Nordeen, Using your approach, I was able to supress the splitting of total rows. However, another......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress SUBTOTAL line from splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTIVERB,SUBTOTAL,RECOMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Yes I am using Heading in my report: Here's the complete code: SET ASNAMES=ON SET PRINTPLUS = ON ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTIVERB,SUBTOTAL,RECOMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Sorry about the last post. I had written a wrong Column Name as the recompute field. The actual que......

Discussion Topic  MULTIVERB,SUBTOTAL,RECOMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
While using Multiverb with Recompute , we are getting the subtotal in two rows. The title of the sub......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing parameters dynamically in WF 7.1.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Syed
Hi Tony Thanks for the help. The method suggested by you worked and I am able to use the 'On Change'......

» Refine Search
» New Search