Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (177 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] High Numbers in Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, I want whatever² , but instead of the ² there is supposed to be an i. So I Need to Style my T......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Accordion Mouseover OFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, how can I turn the Mouseover Popupbox off? SET POPUPDESC = OFF didn't work. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Switch Data Source Infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Yes, my users are creating more than 10 HOLD's.... They say it's absolutely necessary......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Switch Data Source Infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
@FP Mod Chuck did you try with more than 10 Databases like HOLD's? Or what do you mean with Add it......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Switch Data Source Infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, does someone know if the Switch Data Source Option is limited to 10 Databases you can see at o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Output with many graphs and reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
ok, thanks. So I take the compound reports.....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PDF Output with many graphs and reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, beside compound reports: Can I also have different Graphs and Reports in one PDF underneath ea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ALPHA TO NUMBER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Ja, just recognized. Solved ist. I changed my Format in my SQL, sothat it's already a number. It'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ALPHA TO NUMBER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
when I Edit it, then I just get 0,00 Don't know why...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ALPHA TO NUMBER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, I want a string/Alpha to be a Format number Cell in Excel. So I Need to tranform my Alpha value......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] NEXT/LAST VALUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, I got a really easy exercise actually. I want to calculate with the NEXT Value TABLE FILE CAR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Import Schedules to another Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Someone who can help?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Import Schedules to another Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
It's not private, the structure is the same and I Import referenced Fex plus schedule. Tried to Imp......

with full functionality of course...

Good Point, but didn't help. Would you say @MartinY that it is generally possible to Import schedul......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Import Schedules to another Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, when I Import my schedulen into another Environment via Export/Import Change Management then the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter to last date, which is not greater than other date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
When I would try it in PLSQL with ORACLE, then it's easy: CREATE TABLE t1(value VARCHAR(2), datum D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter to last date, which is not greater than other date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
@MartinY Yes, you're right, I made a mistake by the third example. I want to enter the Parameter.......

MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE: CLOSEST_DATE/DMYY. = IF DATEDIF(&DATE, OTHERDATE, 'D') GE 0 AND DATEDIF() LE ......

@pav: Close to that. Given Dates for value A are: 20.06.2005; 20.06.2015 Given Dates for value B are......

» Refine Search
» New Search