Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (177 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter to last date, which is not greater than other date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
That's not what I am looking for. I got a timeline for values, let's say for Models like in the car......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Filter to last date, which is not greater than other date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, I want to create a filter. I enter my Date. Then, the filter is supposed to look after the dat......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ALPHA TO DATE (I8YYMD) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, How can I convert a Alpha value (A10: dd.mm.yyyy) to a Date Value??? It's necesary because I ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Order by Ä as Ae (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, how can I order a column, sothat Ä for example is behinder A, because ist read as Ae? When I ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ACROSS TITLE IN ANOTHER ROW THAN BY TITLES IN EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, how can I put the Across titles into the same row as the by titles? In Excel my Across titles......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] db_expr direct SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Ok, this is how far I already been. Which commands are not working? Except of Group by? Etc. Sotha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] db_expr direct SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
SQL passthrough is in this case no Option. There are users, who want to use db_expr the way I explai......

We use Oracle Adapter, but Group by doesn't work. Is there a disription somewhere (not the one in t......

thanks!!!! @Frans, that means I don't Need a Group by here. And, because select value from table d......

Thanks @Mike Williams, but I am looking for examples, where "select whatever" is used...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] db_expr direct SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, it's not clear to me how to use direct SQL with DB_EXPR. Can I just Group things or what are t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DB_EXPR FIRST_VALUE PARTITION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
@Wep5622: But actually DB_EXPR should Support native SQL, that's how it is discribed in the document......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DB_EXPR FIRST_VALUE PARTITION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, @FP Mod Chuck: I know I can't build it with that foc table, but it's just an Illustration and ......

Or with CAR: DB_EXPR(FIRST_VALUE("HEIGHT") OVER (PARTITION BY "COUNTRY", "MODEL")) doesn't work eath......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DB_EXPR FIRST_VALUE PARTITION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, can someone help me to build: DB_EXPR( FIRST_VALUE("ARS_REPORTING.KENNZAHLEN_BESTAND.WERT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Powerpoint Template FONT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
But then I would need to set my font anyway. So can you think about a way to read the font out of ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Powerpoint Template FONT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
Hi, by using PowerPoint templates, it is possible to add corporate design elements, but can I also......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can't Edit anymore (in InfoAssist) by jenni
It means I can't click the edit button, because there is None....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > InfoAssist

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can't Edit anymore (in InfoAssist) by jenni
Hi, it happens sometimes, that I can't edit my Report anymore. There is nothing Special in my cod......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > InfoAssist

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bug Infoassist? Metadata FIlter is true as expression (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jenni
I'm using webfocus 8105 Which step is not clear? I think the Problem is in the metadata.. when I ......

» Refine Search
» New Search