Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (578 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Adding Bootstrap style to WebFOCUS Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
FYI, I ran across something quite interesting. I've made it as simple as I can. Pure CSS, Flip. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Adding Bootstrap style to WebFOCUS Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Haha.. Well, yea! I remember a day when everyone was creating animated GIFs all over the pages, b......

I admit, that's cool to watch, but all that just so you can make something flip? How well does tha......

I guess my question would be why? Why use bootstrap and jquery, that executes 1000's of lines of co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED/SHARE] Taking a value in a Js variable and storing it in a DM variable?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
@CoolGuy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED/SHARE] Taking a value in a Js variable and storing it in a DM variable?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I'd take the easy way out and just capture in JS, then redirect to a fex passing the height and widt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]IMAGE URL IN WebFOCUS 8x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
you might want to create a CAR demo of what was working and what your trying to do. I'm little conf......

Discussion Topic  RE: CASE OPENED: DTDIFF returns unexpected result when endDate < startDate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Worth the money.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IBI style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Backup your existing STY file.. When I look at it on my server it doesn't have half the stuff your......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IBI style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Put [ code ] [ /code ] around it......

at the bottom of the sty file, is there a *GRAPH_JS area? All this is JavaScript. Copy and paste......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting A User's Groups That They Have Access To (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Here is my list.. Maybe someone can use some of it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WebFOCUS HTML Page in IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
We have all kinds of IE issues and it's not because of IE11, it's because IBI forces specific versio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NOT RESOLVED YET] BIP: Upon loading, always showing second tab - just for my User ID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Mike in DeLand (Florida?), this usual occurs in two scenarios. 1. You edit the portal, and you hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***Closed ACTIVE HTML LOOSES WRAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I've seen, in InfoAssist, I add wrap at the code level and then open it in InfoAssist, it's still th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Issue reading flat file with {CR} linebreak (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
When you say WebFOCUS can't read it, do you mean your Synonym can't read it? Files with only {CR} i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TESTING BUT HOPEFUL]Resizing the Tabbed component from composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
If you ever want some generic code for Tabs (HTML/JS/CSS), I've built one.. The Tabs auto size, ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSS TITLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Nice.. I was thinking that something like that that might work, but don't have the time to see if t......

» Refine Search
» New Search