Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (578 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion from A10 to MDYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DELETE files from Linux. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Also note, this is the latest link to all the APP commands.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DELETE files from Linux. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Thanks Waz, That took some time before I could get it working.. I couldn't get APP DELETE to work ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DELETE files from Linux. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Our preprod and production are Linux servers which house WebFOCUS, but our dev is Windows. Here is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED/SHARE] Trying to create custom multi-drills upon onclick in custom HTML: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching for a better way... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I'll play with it some more today with this tips. Thanks for your input....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Searching for a better way... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
We have been messing with this all day, thinking there has to be a better way to strip zeros and tra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Set Map Legend values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Well, when I check ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Lines for Subtitle with JSCHART? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
This should work.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Code indentation with dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Code indention is a Windows code standard, so most of us Windows developers prefer that over vertica......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error in define in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
This works for me... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error in define in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
At a quick glance, as I'm not a expert on creating functions, but the following looks incorrect.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing Trailing Zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I don't know if I would call that a picky boss. I would most likely call it a limitation of the Foc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing Trailing Zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Ha.. Well, that's one way, but my requirements are to strip it to 5% or 3.75%. I'll figure it out......

Tony, you still show the same problem I'm already having.. Look at your results. 5.00000 turns in......

I tried your function, but it seemed to do nothing, but add the % on the end and pad a bunch of spac......

Sorry, I've been out of pocket, but I'll give the function a try today.. Thanks...

This is for bank loans and they go to 6 decimals. I only wish.. :P...

I tried the following and got the something closer.. Zeros are gone, but the '.' is at the end.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Controlling the Portal "Sign Out" from JavaScript. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
FYI, I found the answer... Navigate to this URL of your domain. /ibi_apps/rs/ibfs?IBIRS_action=sig......

» Refine Search
» New Search