Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (578 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Controlling the Portal "Sign Out" from JavaScript. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
We are wanting to change the menu in portal to match our needs. Is there an API or URL, we can forw......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ques: Does anyone have sample code with PDF & TOC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
If you ever get some sample code, I'd sure like to see it as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] App Studio 8.1.04 - Edit in external text editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
At the end of the day, we are developers and by telling us to go use another tool to develop our HTM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] App Studio 8.1.04 - Edit in external text editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I think Francis has some repressed feelings that he needed to let out. Haha....

David, I don't know that telling developers, if they want to code in HTML, use an external tool is t......

Ok, I've talked to IBI and here is the issue.. They have had customers that have modified the IBI c......

I just went back to Dev Studio, because there was no way to do what I needed to do with the UI alone......

I found, if I change the name of the file, through properties to TXT, I can edit it directly in AppS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Security API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Security API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I looked into IBIMR_memberof, but webfocus doesn't seem to know what that is. I'm using 8.1.04 so ......

Somehow through my Internet hoping, I ran into this. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Security API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Has anyone worked with WebFOCUS API? If so, does it have a security API? We are building some cus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] NFR: TIMEDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] NFR: TIMEDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I totally agree, which is why we created a SQL Proc and call it from WebFOCUS. Makes life a lot eas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Object does not support method or property getAttribute() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
We use Portals, drill downs and are only 8.0.09, but mainly run on Chrome. We still use IE, but it'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Restict the subdirectories while mapping an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
What product? In my world, the only things that relates would be Portals and their access to repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
We are 8.1.04 in Dev, 8.0.07 in prod, 8.0.09 in preprod, but we are waiting on 8.2, which resolves a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Background color flashing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I only use Chrome and it works for me. Using v43.0.2357.81 Code, I'm using.. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search