Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (578 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Report to HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Like this? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Report to HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
If I understand your question, your wanting to send "Country" data as well as your TEXTBOX data? If......

Discussion Topic  RE: [fixed]Upgrade issue , can't read that WebFOCUS77/worp/conf/mpv.xml (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Novice learn by understanding the problem an expert is having so they can have more options as they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [fixed]Upgrade issue , can't read that WebFOCUS77/worp/conf/mpv.xml (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Probably a better way to respond, like helping me help you with more information, but hey.. You hav......

Outside my scope, but have you tried using the ALIAS instead of the FIELDNAME?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Variables causing agents to crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
That is weird. Not sure IBI can help with that, unless it's a know Win8 issue. Something I'll keep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Variables causing agents to crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
code?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What does '&|#x25B2;' mean?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
It's Unicode/HTML Entity (hex) for an UP arrow. The | is a WebFOCUS thing, as it thinks it's a vari......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Creating Custom Graphs using SVG (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
We were needing a graph that didn't exist, one that had basically 3 graphs into 1. 1. Create an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLOVED] Passing Parameters to HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
VARNAME is the name of your column.. Example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill using an image in heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Also note, webfocus loves to cache pages, especially if your within a portal. Some times just right......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] multi-verb accordian report in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Open in Text editor and change the code, it should still allow you to edit in InfoAssist afterwards ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML5 Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
<script type='text/javascript' src='/ibi_apps/WFServlet.ibfs?IBFS1_action=RUNFEX&|IBFS_path=/WFC/......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Portal - Accordian inside Tabbed Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
There currently is no way to insert a panel inside a panel. However, you can simulate the same thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Google Map API made easy.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Awesome.. I'm still on Dev Studio and will not be going App Studio until 8.2. On the maps, I use......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Google Map API made easy.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Since I can't hand out our database of city, state, zip, estimated population, latitude, and longitu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Composer Compound Report for multiple Customers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
This should be handled with data security. One single report, based on a user login/group, the data......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to use amper variable in a hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
You'll need to post an example of what your doing and the actual error or response your getting. If......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Unable to create a new portal with a specific name. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Make sure there isn't a single quote in one of your portal names.. This is a known bug that will ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Those who interested in AJAX and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I happen to do a lot outside of WebFOCUS with WebFOCUS wrapped around it. I just find it easier. I......

» Refine Search
» New Search