Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (578 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Handling No Data Error Message in Compound report in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
We have had the same requirement and there is no real solution outside of validating if data is retu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Yea, we talk to IBI, a few times a week and they told us to hold off for 8.2 in Jun. 8.1 has some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] NE / OR not working correctly in SQL PREPARE? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by GavinL
I'm not disputing your logic as I agree, I'm only helping him with his error. With that being said,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] NE / OR not working correctly in SQL PREPARE? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by GavinL
About the error. I think you need to specify what the synonym is, not just the field. Your scenario......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Search Settings on search control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I don't know what data your have loaded, but try using wild cards on the end. For example: "issues......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Do Iway support Hadoop(big data)? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by GavinL
You should PM Jake.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MASTER File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Tony's way is the easiest approach....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] foc419 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
FYI, I usually recreate the problem using the CAR Synonym, so that others can reproduce the problem.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC 419 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Duplicate of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameters Passing Between Portal Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Oh, I totally missed the NOT since IBI says it's currently not possible to pass params between pages......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameters Passing Between Portal Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL

Discussion Topic  RE: How to retrieve data from the last 24 hours [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
Couldn't you just use the DATEADD method with a -1.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to retrieve data from the last 24 hours [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
If your data sits in SQL/Oracle, our group usually finds it's better to create synonyms off stored p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Making HTML File Read Only in Web Focus 8.0.0.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL

Discussion Topic  RE: [UNSOLVED] BIP (B.I. Portal) - link to a page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
I just realized, that I deleted the IF statements, that set the public variables.. So that didn't w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [UNSOLVED] BIP (B.I. Portal) - link to a page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL
That was the request we gave them.: ......

BTW, we have had a ticket open on it as well.. Ticket 20543558. They marked it as a new feature re......

deleted the "IF statement. I don't think that was needed anymore. It was done because we were hav......

Well, based on IBI, it can't be done yet. However, what we did is created multiple portals and set ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you send all the values in a drop down list? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GavinL

» Refine Search
» New Search