Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2409 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1400 table not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
First, I'll verify if ACX file does really link to CUSTRES because seems that it looks for CUSTREF. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Store MIN.Field Value as a Parameter value to be used later on down the line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
The End command is at the wrong place and you must specify what to display (-TYPE) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Store MIN.Field Value as a Parameter value to be used later on down the line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
This can be a way from the moment the original value exist in a table/file: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to initialize variables when a portal is opened (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi Doug, Maybe be using a universal_profile ? This is the way I do it, but "HTML Header" variables......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert alpha to numeric after readfile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
It does work well Jay, maybe you have another issue. Maybe precision ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble with changing date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble with changing date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi Lewis, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column references in COMPUTE affected by left arrow/caret (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi Jamie, Dave is right and I also think that in this case you have to count first from the ACROSS (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUBTOTAL using MULTIVERB REQUEST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Not sure if will answer your need, but the following two code does same result in two different way.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi linus, First, you need to add the same first BY to be able to burst on the same value ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLOVED] Passing Parameters to HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Pay attention that I've been told by IBI that the « ! » may not be supported anymore in a future rel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change the font to green when there is negative value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
You are right SWES, using the MACRO with the column name is normally what I am doing, but I did the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change the font to green when there is negative value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
GUI does it for you. Right click on field you want to apply color, Options, Style, Edit Conditions,......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
If you do it in the master file, you will do it once and it will be available each time you're using......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DMYY to DMtYY using Dialog Manager commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
It's not the only way, 'cause with Focus there are multiple ways, but could be one: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]webfocus 8 stacked bar graph legend display issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I was showing one way to do it using your example CuriousDev. It's sure that it must be adapted to y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]webfocus 8 stacked bar graph legend display issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WF8 save parameter has changed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi Pawan, I haven't encounter this issue yet, but with 7.7 it was related with the "Save entered va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to use amper variable in a hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Instead of a button, I suggest to display an hyperlink and have a on change event on the list box th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculating two fields to get gross percentage. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I think that what Ramkumar means is that what you are requesting: dividing 1000 by 20 is giving 50 b......

» Refine Search
» New Search