Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 121
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2409 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Info App - data source drop-down? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Eric, Consider that the "Data source" are all about sales aggregated differently (meaning data mart)......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Info App - data source drop-down? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I think that the solution is to create a fex that will generate a "source" file (output format XML) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi Kris, I can't answer all your question, but in my yesterday User Group, I've been told to wait f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Multi-select deselection issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
It's true that the drop down have a nicer look and takes less space on a page, but I think that, eve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Multi-select deselection issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Have you tried with a list box instead of a drop down list ? I normally use list box with multi-sele......

Welcome to Focus ! Have you consider using double list control instead ? It may solve your issue be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create a single line variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi Jonathan, Will be great if you can share detailed solution with us by including your code, it ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create a single line variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Consider following instead: ......

From where does &CAR is populate or assigned ? This is where you have to look at....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FIND Command - Specific Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi Ian, What is the error you have when trying dir/CAR, cause it works for me ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FIND Command - Specific Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I think that you must have different file's name to accomplish what you're attempting to. Remember ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Putting More Data After ACROSS Matrix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Having something placed after the ACROSS, I don't think that it's possible. But maybe this may suit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Passing hidden ID values to drilldowns in guided adhoc. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
It's not fully functional, but it's just to direct you on a possible solution path: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Passing hidden ID values to drilldowns in guided adhoc. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi Elizabeth, When talking guided ad hoc reporting, every time you need something "new" as you norm......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED How to change value displayed in results of guided adhoc report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Was a pleasure to help. Edit the first post of this discussion and add [SOLVED] at the beginning of......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED How to change value displayed in results of guided adhoc report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
The next solution that I think of is to add the DEFINEs in the master file and hide the original fie......

To perform what I think you want to do, here is my suggestion: 1- Perform the DEFINEs for the field......

Just add NOPRINT beside the field ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to retrieve data from the last 24 hours [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi Lewis and welcome to Focus world. You'll effectively need to be more detailed. Is that really p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Include holdfile in sql statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Unfortunately, there is an error in your code Danny and without quotes embracing the alpha values in......

» Refine Search
» New Search