Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2167 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create a filter to display based on a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Add a WHERE clause. See WF tutorial for Guided Reports: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to auto refresh iframe and swap from one to the other (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Thanks to both of you. I finally make it run using one iframe that display reportA or reportB from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to auto refresh iframe and swap from one to the other (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Yes Eric, this is what I'm trying to do : refresh reports and switch from one to the other every 30 ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to auto refresh iframe and swap from one to the other (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi, I have an HTML page that contain 2 iframe. I would like to swap (display) from frame1 to frame2 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple sort fields in stacked bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
ON GRAPH SET GRXAXIS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to display a dropdown select based on the value of other dropdown select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
A possible solution is to have 1 control per option in the TimeFrame drop list: YearDL, QtrDL, Month......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide Blank or Zeros Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Are you trying to hide rows or columns ? Please provide a sample with car file or your own code....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Tabitem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Why not opening the drilled report in a new window instead ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Associating multiple record to mulitiple other base on same key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi George, Sorry, maybe I miss-explain myself, but this is exactly what I should do : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Associating multiple record to mulitiple other base on same key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
This is good and right if I only have one PO for one or multiple OO (based on product number), and t......

Hi George, My case is that customers place orders but the PO are made manually by a clerk to fill or......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Associating multiple record to mulitiple other base on same key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi, I’m requesting your help on this because I cannot figure how to resolve it. Here is the issue: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to border item in the report header ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Maybe we're not able to add border to specific element in a header, however if it's to put in eviden......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass multi value parameters to sql stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
And nico, remove the quote before the amper : (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why data shifting and then overlapping on PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Maybe this can help : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] My Content Folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Once you've removed the user from the Managed Reporting Administration, everything will be deleted....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] RIA not displaying with Window and/or Accordion component (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Confirmed ! RIA will be discontinued. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Return selected tab from a tab control as a parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi nj, Even if you've haven't make that much ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Return selected tab from a tab control as a parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi, In a simple way, I have a HTML page that only contain a TabControl with multiple tab. Each tab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] SavedSelectedParameter added to list box when change list box choice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Fix it with a work around (wrote java script to load list box instead of using chained fex). Not abl......

» Refine Search
» New Search