Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 121
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2409 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Prevent trimming of trailing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
And what if you define the FOO USAGE as A18 instead of A18V ? Or can you create another "dummy" FOO......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Cant get results (format = TX) to feed through to my report, do I need DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Sorry but not clear for me. Can you be more explicite ? You want to use a TX field format in a join......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC015) THE TEST VALUE IS LONGER THAN THE FIELD FORMAT LENGTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC015) THE TEST VALUE IS LONGER THAN THE FIELD FORMAT LENGTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Your LIKE test string is missing ending quote. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Combine multiple reports into one excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
The answer/technic may differ according to answers to below questions : 1- Are they from the same f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hide a BY column based on process data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Thanks all. I solved it. The loop was working since the beginning. The styling error that I have w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hide a BY column based on process data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Thanks for the suggestions David. Macro is not an option. I have this already in a report and I hav......

I will love it if that would be so simple. You cannot test a column value (field from a master file......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hide a BY column based on process data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi community, I am pretty sure that's a easy one but cannot figure it out. I may think too much. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a Print Button to a Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Not 100% sure to understand your request but once you drilled to the child report (TEST 2), since yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING CASE] &WFDESCRIBE and Run Deferred (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
@Doug Reason why I mentioned that I am able to see variables with a 12 digits name and that I doubt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING CASE] &WFDESCRIBE and Run Deferred (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Could it be possible that it is two distinct variable's name but only first 10 digits of the name is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Receiving Error: Join FROM Fields belong to different segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Sure that we are missing several information such as how _ADM_STAR is organized, but seems that the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Report- TABHEADING Line width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi, Not sure to understand your request. You want a fourth line but without height ? So, do not incl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Computing totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Since the definition (COMPUTE) of "percent_of" is a fix value depending on COUNTRY value and not a c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] text output not aligning properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding filters to the responsive design template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Difficult to give you a clear answer JulieA Seems that all answers are already in that post from Se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reportcaster schedules do not auto trigger on saving or modified (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Another issue that I am thinking of (if I do remember well), that won't solve your problem, is that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reportcaster schedules do not auto trigger on saving or modified (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
I remember that with 8105 I had an issue where they need to be part of another group or shared. I ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Distribution Server down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Try reboot the server where RC et DS are installed. Sometime starting one and the other service res......

» Refine Search
» New Search