Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (93 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variable Column Titles with Guided reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Ok. That being the case, I would not be able to have custom as names with spaces correct?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Variable Column Titles with Guided reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Hi all, I recently learned how to build a parameter report using Guided Reports. I used the option ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MODIFY FILE ON MATCH nulls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
SOLVED...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MODIFY FILE ON MATCH nulls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Thanks to all who replied with advice. GamP, I took your suggestion of using COMPUTE... in the MODI......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MODIFY FILE ON MATCH nulls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I have a web form where users can update data that is in a SQL table. Periodically, I plan to take ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Edit Maintain file (.mnt) in Maintain Dev Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Oh boy do I feel dumb. Yes, I have been using Maintain Development Environment. Did not realize th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Edit Maintain file (.mnt) in Maintain Dev Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Ok, need to ask a really simple question... what's the MDE and how to I open it / call it whatever. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Edit Maintain file (.mnt) in Maintain Dev Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I am creating a user form using Update Assist. Once it's created, I open the Maintain file in the M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] WHERE IN FILE problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Thanks njsden. Changing format to A30 worked. Yes, CAMP field is an A30v ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] WHERE IN FILE problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I'm trying to get something to work in v7.7.02 that used to work in 7.6.1 I had used a subquery in 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] COMPUTE after ACROSS NOPRINT in 7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Oh sorry. I thought you said it worked in 7.7.03 No, I have not opened a case. But I suppose it's......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] COMPUTE after ACROSS NOPRINT in 7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
njsden, I have the NOPRINT after the ACROSS...COMPUTE but it does not NOPRINT Even if I use the sam......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] COMPUTE after ACROSS NOPRINT in 7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I'm having another issue while updating from v7.6.1 to v.7.7.02 In 7.6.1, I have reports that COMPU......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Back Color of text in Tabhead for v7.7.02 [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Hi all - I am in the process of updating from version 7.6.1 to 7.7.02 I am testing one of my repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using same value in first sort for 2nd sort and calculate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Kerry, sorry for the late reply. Did not figure out. I will look into opening a case....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using same value in first sort for 2nd sort and calculate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Hi all, don't know how to phrase my title or search for this. Here's what I would like to do: Use t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Images not showing in In-Line message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Thanks for replies. No solution but good to know going forward. Does anyone know if there's a tric......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Column reference with COMPUTE after ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Somehow, I just cannot figure out what is happening here. It's somewhat a matter of counting column......

Discussion Topic  SUMMARY = EXPLICIT IN COMPOUND REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
Hello all, last week I posted a process to use SET SUMMARY = EXPLICIT. I did it for others to searc......

Discussion Topic  SOLUTION: Using SUBTOTAL and RECOMPUTE with ACROSS in same report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BobV
I thought I would post a solution I found on another post within Focal Point. My goal was to SUBTOTA......

» Refine Search
» New Search