Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Printing the BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
BYDISPLAY did work for me .. I have to try the subfoot option now...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Printing the BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Printing the BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
Hi All, I have two sort fields on my report. see example below ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQLSTATE=22018 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
If i am not looking for the currency name and just want the currency code my query is working fine a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQLSTATE=22018 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
how to get the data structure of a table through sql passthru in webfocus. I dont have any sqlplus ......

-DEFAULT &CONSORTIUM='301'; -SET &FORTESTING='2010-03-20'; -SET &CNCY= IF TRAN_BASE_CNCY_CD EQ '0' O......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQLSTATE=22018 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
I get this error when i run this query SQL DB2 SELECT SUM(NET_RDMP_CT) AS RDM_COUNT, SUM(NET_RDMP_A......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to expand excel worksheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
Hi All, How can I make my report support the ability to expand an excel worksheet to additional wor......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How does EVAL function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
All, Could anyone explain me the process flow of this code. -SET &TABLE=SUM&CAR.EVAL; -IF &CAR NE......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Grand Total on Group By (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
All, TABLE FILE CAR PRINT SALES BY COUNTRY BY CAR ON TABLE RECOMPUTE END I need to know, how to ge......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Joining same table twice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
Hi All, Can I join the same table twice to join to different fields ex: Table A NAME | DATE1 | ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tabs in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tabs in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
Also, my requirement is not from a single table, I want the tabs based on the field names of differe......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Tabs in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
Hi All, I want to know how to code in the procedure to make the reports generated as tabs in Excel....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joining 3 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
Thanks Dan, This is exactly what I wanted to know....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joining 3 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
Hi, There is a field 123 in B and 456 in C at once the report should only display by either of the ......

the rule is, all the records in B are in A all the records in C are in A some records in B are not ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Joining 3 tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
Hi All, I have 3 tables A, B and C A has 500 records. B has 300 records. C has 100 records. there i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] display zeros as blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nsk110483
Thanks Danny, I wanted the same thing in my code....

» Refine Search
» New Search