Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Shading is different with PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
Thanks, all. Removing the BORDER statements resolved the problem. I appreciate everyone's assistan......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Shading is different with PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
Thanks, everyone, for your postings--especially Francis for posting an example of the behavior. Dani......

Discussion Topic  Row Shading is different with PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
We are utilizing a stylesheet that shades every other row. We are using the wrap feature, as some o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown report in same format as host report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
Thanks for your help. I was missing the single quotes around my &Format. Works like a charm. Have......

Discussion Topic  Drilldown report in same format as host report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
I am calling a report from an external application. One of the parameters that is being passed is &......

Discussion Topic  RE: Set NODATA in a Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
We've migrated over to a 7.6 environment, and the issue is no longer present. We saw it on 7.1.3. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Set NODATA in a Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
We haven't put in the case yet, because we were having some difficulty isolating the problem. Shoul......

Thank you, Susannah. That does work--mostly. The only exception is that it puts dots in the first ......

Discussion Topic  Set NODATA in a Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
Does anyone know a method for using SET NODATA on a Reporting Object? We are usings WebFOCUS 7.6 Wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Select Output Type in Dashboard/MRE Standard Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
In MRE, the only way I was able to get it to work was by building a launch HTML page after adding th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Select Output Type in Dashboard/MRE Standard Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Would it be possible for you to post an example with the complete......

Discussion Topic  Select Output Type in Dashboard/MRE Standard Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
I'd like to allow users (from an HTML launch page as a parameter) to be able to select whether a sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Free Form Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
I think you have a painful road ahead of you. There are many things that WebFocus does well, but fr......

Discussion Topic  Set default value of a prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
I have a prompt in Resource Layout Painter that asks the user to select a date. I'd like to set a d......

Discussion Topic  Set default value of a prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
I have a prompt in Resource Layout Painter that asks the user to select a date. I'd like to set a d......

Discussion Topic  Where clause in Master File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
Is it possible to put a where clause in a master file? I need to filter data based on individual us......

Discussion Topic  Max number of reports in report library? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of reports that can be stored in the Report Library? I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Allow user to type in comma-separated list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
We are trying to emulate an existing report that was developed with Java, using WebFocus. The repor......

Discussion Topic  Border around just the text in a header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
I am new to WebFocus, and am trying to emulate an existing report. I need to put a border around pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Report with Excel and PDF options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff Elam
Very cool, Francis. This is probably pie in the sky, but is there any way to add this to a styleshe......

» Refine Search
» New Search