Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (86 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Request for new HOLD format EMAIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Prior to 7.7 this is the solution I came up with. Seems like IBI has implemented about the same ide......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Request for new HOLD format EMAIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob

Discussion Topic  RE: Calender based on project database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I've used a couple different ones but the one I like the best was scripcalendar. They have a site s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calender based on project database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Frank, Calendar output is something I've been asking IBI for for about three years now. We are abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Single Quote issue with in a text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Here is the way I like to do quotes within a set command. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Dev Studio 7610 Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Case: 60272517 Summary: UC:76x->7610:Text editor, SAVE returns cursor to line 1 The issue reporte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Dev Studio 7610 Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I noticed this undocumented feature quite quickly after upgrading. However thankfully they did fix ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting From JD Edwards Century Julian to Gregorian (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by trob
For Webfocus reporting I just added these functions to our edasprof. I use them all the time. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reportcaster, Excel Reports, and OWA (Outlook Web Access) Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Well now I'm back on this project. I agree its partially "an owa issue" but its also kind of lame t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reportcaster, Excel Reports, and OWA (Outlook Web Access) Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
We are in the process of moving our email from Lotus Domino to M$ Exchange and we have ran into the ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Thank you 7.6.10 - Authoring Mode Options for Field Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Authoring Mode Options for Field Names Authoring Mode options have been added to the Reporting tab ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio 7.6.9, HF1, HF2 Problems and Complaints (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Since an upgrade from 7.6.8 to 7.6.9 I have started to see this error within DevStudio. Error Pars......

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio 7.6.9, HF1, HF2 Problems and Complaints (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
From my open case: ********************** COMMENTS FROM INFORMATION BUILDERS ********************** ......

This seems to break every so often. 7.6.9 Error parsing report request >'I8YYMD'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [How To] Output data from Webfocus into a HTML Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
NP. I would really like to see that happen, sorry I don't have the time and JS knowledge to do so ri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [How To] Output data from Webfocus into a HTML Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
--reserved--...

Discussion Topic  [How To] Output data from Webfocus into a HTML Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
After scavenging for help and attempting this several ways I thought I would finally post my solutio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get Week Number from Date in YYMD Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get Week Number from Date in YYMD Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob

Discussion Topic  [CODE] Handling JDEdwards dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
This thread is a spawn off ......

» Refine Search
» New Search