Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (86 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using a Field to Determine Another Fields Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Are you referring to conditional formatting within a report. That may be one option which is in the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio 7.6.9, HF1, HF2 Problems and Complaints (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I guess those people don't use the JOIN editor either. Just another undocumented feature that loves ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DevStudio 7.6.9, HF1, HF2 Problems and Complaints (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Where did you get that code. My GUI/IKY doesn't do that. Oh wait, what does this strange "Text Vie......

Prior to installing HF-1 I used 7.6.9 for about a month and was happy with everything except the qua......

7.6 Release notes Note: There is a new option in Developer Studio for providing fully-qualified fiel......

Discussion Topic  DevStudio 7.6.9, HF1, HF2 Problems and Complaints (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Has anyone else had problems with HF1? After moving from 7.6.8 to 7.6.9 I started having master fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get Week Number from Date in YYMD Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get Week Number from Date in YYMD Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
DOWK AND DOWK returns the day of week and I believe Amber is looking for the actual week number of t......

From what I recall to work with weeks its best to use a DateTime calculation. I believe the -SET WE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Webfocus 769 upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION DATEADD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Nice point Susannah. I got so caught up in using DATEADD I didn't really even think about the fact ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION DATEADD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
msands, It seems that I spend 75% of my time working with dates. I think in the past I have used Wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] DevStudio v7.6.8 - Still has a bug seen in v5.3.2!!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I believe that after some period of time a bug becomes a feature....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS 7.6.9 on IBM P-series (Linux) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Darin, As you are well aware of you have ventured away from the standard Windows based install. Ove......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] bi-directional Chain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
I believe I recall from Summit, David Glick stating that chaining is bi-directional. I don't know w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merge multiple tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
Kev, I would recommend coding it like this with only one print. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reformatting a date. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by trob
TomG, If you are going to be dealing with dates often I would recommend that you get use to working ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - How to date stamp the file name of your email distributed files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
^^^^^ LOL ......

» Refine Search
» New Search