Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Block that populates other blocks? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thank you for the suggestions! I am not an expert in frames but will do some research and try out th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Block that populates other blocks? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
This question may have been answered and I have done searches for "block" and dahsboard block" and c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DRILLMENUITEM vs. HTMTABLE "fixed" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Just ran into this issue and your solution worked perfectly! Thank you for posting this!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down on an individual field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Accordian reporting is maybe also an option. You can sort by certain fields and then visibly show or......

Discussion Topic  RE: Capture Filters - Active and OLAP Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Is custom building the filters my only option or are there other reporting options that webfocus off......

Discussion Topic  Capture Filters - Active and OLAP Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Is there any way to capture what the user is filtering on? So they run a basic report that has fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I email Non Scheduled Report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thank you all for your posts, these options are being considered for our project. I truly appreciat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I email Non Scheduled Report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thanks Darin Lee! I did do a find on email and got a bunch of posts regarding Report Caster. The p......

Discussion Topic  Can I email Non Scheduled Report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have a process that is calling a fex via a url. The report (fex) is analyzing data and based on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a master file ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
GamP I tried your sample and it worked very nice, a great way to approach this problem! I am able ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a master file ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
This is the way I ended up doing it: FILEDEF my_logfile DISK /server/app/ibi/apps/appfolder/my_logf......

Okay so I was doing something similar with a define. I redid the master to read the file as having ......

How would I change the format of the text file? Just by placeing TAB or COM in the suffix spot in t......

Yes, thank you! I figured there was an easy way to identify the delimeter but I didn't know and I t......

Discussion Topic  Creating a master file ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have read the many posts and have used them to get this far, but for some reason I am having troub......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am not sure if this helps anyone, but I had the same issue with the FOC1346 error... and the issue......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC336 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Okay, but do you know what the limit is? 16k or 32k for 711? You mention 32k, but I am not sure if......

What is the limit of bytes that are allowed? I thought 7.2 had a 32k byte... but this team is on 7.......

Okay, I tried ?FF SQLOUT after TABLE FILE SQLOUT and I got: THE SUM OF ALL FIELD LENGTHS EXCEEDS MAX......

Discussion Topic  FOC336 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
THE SUM OF ALL FIELD LENGTHS EXCEEDS MAXIMUM. I know there are a few posts on this but I wanted to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search