Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC034) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Okay I will try playing with the wrap, width and squeeze. Thank you....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC034) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Not trying to be dense, but do you mean the column titles? I am not sure what the column headings a......

So I have 2 field subfoots and a heading and footing. The heading is very small but both subfoots a......

Oh yes, I use many different versions for the Server and Dev Studio ......

Discussion Topic  (FOC034) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am getting this error: (FOC034) THE PRINT LINE EXCEEDS THE MAXIMUM LINE WIDTH. WIDTH IS: 619 Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1.1 Graphing Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
So depending on the version … and I think we still can't just export graphs to excel or PDF. You m......

Discussion Topic  OLAP Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Is there a limit to how many values you can select for an OLAP multiselect OR report? I am getting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auto Prompt from a Hold File (OLAP) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thanks for all the feedback! I tried the FORMAT FOCUS before posting as well as a million other thi......

Discussion Topic  Auto Prompt from a Hold File (OLAP) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
When using the following auto prompting code: WHERE COUNTRY EQ &COUNTRY.(FIND COUNTRY IN CAR).Selec......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP - Filters not listing the values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I found that sometimes you need to make sure the formats in your master files are working with you. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Few Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Hi Tony, Happy New Year! I tried that last bit of code and opened it with notepad and got a bunch o......

Discussion Topic  A Few Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
1) My first question is, when a compound report is created and output to excel or pdf, when you clic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiselect Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Your posts have helped so much! Tony, thanks for pointing out that semicolon.. I must have missed t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiselect Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Once again I am posting to state that I have a function that replaces all I am just having a hard ti......

Also, is there perhaps a javascript function that we can do in the HTML code that will translate the......

Thanks Texas, that does work for Focus code which I will keep in mind so that's great. Tony, I did ......

Discussion Topic  Multiselect Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have read the 3 pages of posts on multi select and I wanted to confirm my assumptions and see if t......

Discussion Topic  OLAP and Webviewer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am not very familiar with OLAP reports, but I was wondering if there was feature like the WEBVIEW......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML NULL Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Well I am populating that drop down with a procedure and I tried adding the none option as an additi......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML NULL Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
How would I put the blank section in the dropdown?...

» Refine Search
» New Search