Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC034) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Okay I will try playing with the wrap, width and squeeze. Thank you....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC034) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Not trying to be dense, but do you mean the column titles? I am not sure what the column headings a......

So I have 2 field subfoots and a heading and footing. The heading is very small but both subfoots a......

Oh yes, I use many different versions for the Server and Dev Studio ......

Discussion Topic  (FOC034) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am getting this error: (FOC034) THE PRINT LINE EXCEEDS THE MAXIMUM LINE WIDTH. WIDTH IS: 619 Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1.1 Graphing Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
So depending on the version … and I think we still can't just export graphs to excel or PDF. You m......

Discussion Topic  OLAP Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Is there a limit to how many values you can select for an OLAP multiselect OR report? I am getting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auto Prompt from a Hold File (OLAP) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thanks for all the feedback! I tried the FORMAT FOCUS before posting as well as a million other thi......

Discussion Topic  Auto Prompt from a Hold File (OLAP) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
When using the following auto prompting code: WHERE COUNTRY EQ &COUNTRY.(FIND COUNTRY IN CAR).Selec......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP - Filters not listing the values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I found that sometimes you need to make sure the formats in your master files are working with you. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Few Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Hi Tony, Happy New Year! I tried that last bit of code and opened it with notepad and got a bunch o......

Discussion Topic  A Few Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
1) My first question is, when a compound report is created and output to excel or pdf, when you clic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiselect Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Your posts have helped so much! Tony, thanks for pointing out that semicolon.. I must have missed t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiselect Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Once again I am posting to state that I have a function that replaces all I am just having a hard ti......

Also, is there perhaps a javascript function that we can do in the HTML code that will translate the......

Thanks Texas, that does work for Focus code which I will keep in mind so that's great. Tony, I did ......

Discussion Topic  Multiselect Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have read the 3 pages of posts on multi select and I wanted to confirm my assumptions and see if t......

Discussion Topic  OLAP and Webviewer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am not very familiar with OLAP reports, but I was wondering if there was feature like the WEBVIEW......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML NULL Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Well I am populating that drop down with a procedure and I tried adding the none option as an additi......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML NULL Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
How would I put the blank section in the dropdown?...

» Refine Search
» New Search