Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML NULL Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Okay I think i am starting to understand your logic. So the ALL should take care of all AND would e......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML NULL Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
The reason we want that to be an option is because a user can select for example: Give me all the s......

Discussion Topic  HTML NULL Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have a few listbox's where the "ALL" option is available, but is there an option to add a blank to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disabling links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Hi Tony, I tried your suggestion and the link is not voiding out. When I click on it and it starts ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disabling links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
It's FOCUS code... basically a drilldown menu item in the stylesheet. Can I use JS to disable a l......

Discussion Topic  Disabling links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am trying to either refresh a page or turn off a link automatically once it is clicked. I know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Character Count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Sorry about that Susanne. I am using version 534. I went ahead and tried Smiths's suggestion and i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Character Count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Is it possible to count the number of ~'s or any such character found in the a long string? Thank......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOB formats and creating new lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Hi Tony and Leah, thanks so much for all your help. I went ahead and took the route suggested by bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOB formats and creating new lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Great thanks I will take you up on that.. I am currently editing my Master file as well to see what ......

Thanks Leah and Tony... I am trying out both. Tony, I understand that a temporary master file is c......

Hey Leah, Thanks for the response. Is there anyway you can show me what your original string looke......

This could also be along the lines of dividing a long string into multiple fields. I have seen the ......

Discussion Topic  CLOB formats and creating new lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have a CLOB formatted field that I am able to pull back by editing the Acutal and Usage values in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thank you Stigray, I am reading the documentation on both of those to see which one I am thinking I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I'm not sure I fully understand Web Services, but I do understand master and access files, but if I ......

Discussion Topic  Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am new to the Web Services part of Web Focus. I have seen the many topics on Web Services, but it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hiding URL on mouseover on drilldowns in PDF (2nd Try) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Great thanks, I didn't know the ECHO's affected what the user actually can see in the view source. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hiding URL on mouseover on drilldowns in PDF (2nd Try) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Susannah, Is there any way to hide the Web Focus code when a use clicks view source through Web Foc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should we upgrade from 711 to 713 or 714 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Yes, we have found 711 to have many bugs that have been fixed in 713 and 714. The problem with that......

» Refine Search
» New Search