Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML NULL Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Okay I think i am starting to understand your logic. So the ALL should take care of all AND would e......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML NULL Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
The reason we want that to be an option is because a user can select for example: Give me all the s......

Discussion Topic  HTML NULL Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have a few listbox's where the "ALL" option is available, but is there an option to add a blank to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disabling links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Hi Tony, I tried your suggestion and the link is not voiding out. When I click on it and it starts ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disabling links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
It's FOCUS code... basically a drilldown menu item in the stylesheet. Can I use JS to disable a l......

Discussion Topic  Disabling links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am trying to either refresh a page or turn off a link automatically once it is clicked. I know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Character Count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Sorry about that Susanne. I am using version 534. I went ahead and tried Smiths's suggestion and i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Character Count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Is it possible to count the number of ~'s or any such character found in the a long string? Thank......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOB formats and creating new lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Hi Tony and Leah, thanks so much for all your help. I went ahead and took the route suggested by bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOB formats and creating new lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Great thanks I will take you up on that.. I am currently editing my Master file as well to see what ......

Thanks Leah and Tony... I am trying out both. Tony, I understand that a temporary master file is c......

Hey Leah, Thanks for the response. Is there anyway you can show me what your original string looke......

This could also be along the lines of dividing a long string into multiple fields. I have seen the ......

Discussion Topic  CLOB formats and creating new lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have a CLOB formatted field that I am able to pull back by editing the Acutal and Usage values in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thank you Stigray, I am reading the documentation on both of those to see which one I am thinking I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I'm not sure I fully understand Web Services, but I do understand master and access files, but if I ......

Discussion Topic  Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am new to the Web Services part of Web Focus. I have seen the many topics on Web Services, but it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should we upgrade from 711 to 713 or 714 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Yes, we have found 711 to have many bugs that have been fixed in 713 and 714. The problem with that......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Constraints? and FILEDEF question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
The -Include .FTM file is basically created like this: Define File MyFile CONDITIONAL/A3 = IF CTR E......

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTIPLE HTML TAGS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Oh.. okay I had never seen that. There is so much to WebFocus that I am now exploring since I took ......

» Refine Search
» New Search