Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTIPLE HTML TAGS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have a question regarding html calls within a fex report. For a drill down, can I make the dril......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTIPLE HTML TAGS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
That's correct Susannah. So it doesn't cache the page, so that when it reloads it will be of the mo......

Thanks Mikel, I see what you are saying... put my whole report in a HOLD file and then us the HTML ......

Discussion Topic  MULTIPLE HTML TAGS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am trying to get rid of having multiple HTML tags output to the browser when you view the source o......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Constraints? and FILEDEF question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
No, unfortunately I have about 7 different hold files to split up what I am trying to check in a sma......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Constraints? and FILEDEF question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I went ahead and implemented this and it works the way you said it would, but I needed something mor......

Thanks Tony, I will try that....

Susannah, I have been trying that exact way to do it, maybe I'm doing something else wrong. I'll kee......

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you have an example? Thank you for the response!...

Discussion Topic  WF Constraints? and FILEDEF question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I keep recieveing a COMPUTATION TOO LARGE ERROR... is there a constraint on how many computations th......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE FORMATS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thank you! I am working on getting the correct code but that excerpt most definitely helps....

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE FORMATS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
The serial code I have is saying that it cannot be found so I can't log in there. Thank you though!...

Discussion Topic  SAVE FORMATS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
If I want to Save Output from Web Focus in a TXT File and have the data in the text file be read and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Great thanks! I will try these out and take a look at the manuel and see how I fare. Again, thank ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
What is happening is say I have a list of 10 ssns in a table with the persons first and last name (t......

Okay I have tried that and this is what I have and it is still not lining them up correctly: TABLE ......

Discussion Topic  Matching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
This feature always has a way of confusing me. I have read the many posts that include trying multi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for Susannah/Anyone Regarding Looping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Great thanks, I will try this out also. It's something i have used before when I was first learning......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for Susannah/Anyone Regarding Looping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Yes, that is what I was asking. I had been trying to use the FILEDEF to append because I didn't kno......

Well since I remembered that there was a limit on how many IN parameters you can have, I have decide......

» Refine Search
» New Search