Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Problem Saving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am finding that my users are havign problems saving their PDF reports after they have been created......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Character check loop? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I was just wondering if there is a function that can check characters for duplicates. For example: ......

Discussion Topic  Character Limitation for PDF??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am having a problem with character length. I was told by IBI that there is no limit restriction, ......

Discussion Topic  DATE FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
If I am pulling a date in HYYDMs format from a pass thru sql, but only want to display the date, how......

Discussion Topic  Dscending MAX ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have sorted a Date Field in Descending order for a particular question that was answered. If the ......

Discussion Topic  Pass Thru SQL using MINUS converted to WebFocus Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have tried this pass thru sql but it does not seem to be working. I am not asql expert, but perh......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus Capability Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Is it possible to pull in PDF files that have already been generated separately and concatenate them......

Discussion Topic  WF v 5.3 PDF issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Previously I had been working with version 5.2.6 and would recieve a pdf corrupted issues. I was in......

Discussion Topic  Problem with the look of the PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Why when I have compounded pages of different reports some of the pages look like if the text is shi......

Discussion Topic  Carriage Returns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am pulling an field (with all it's answers) from a database using pass-thru sql. What happens is ......

Discussion Topic  Column Merge? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have a report that exports to excel with for example let's say 12 columns with titles. For the fi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Page Number in PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have a PDF compounded report and would like to somehow put page numbers on the right pages. If I ......

Discussion Topic  Column Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have 1 column that I am outputting to a report and it is quite a few rows long to where it is stre......

Discussion Topic  Resource Layout Alerts? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
If I have an html page where the user selects a parameter being to my report is there any way to add......

Discussion Topic  Compound Report Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Why when I compound reports (fex files) it seems the subheads run over the page and the rest of the ......

Discussion Topic  Subhead Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Can I format a subhead the way a heading is formatted line by line?......

Discussion Topic  Report Heading Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am printing a report where I don't want the headinn to repeat if the table runs over to the next p......

Discussion Topic  PDF Error Message when exporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Currently I am exporting multiple reports to a PDF file so that they are compounded. Individually t......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC098) LIMIT FOR TOTAL LENGTH OF ALL VERB OBJECTS EXCEEDED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thanks for all of your help, I was able to get back the formats coming back and let's say they were ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hiding URL on mouseover on drilldowns in PDF (2nd Try) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Great thanks, I didn't know the ECHO's affected what the user actually can see in the view source. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search