Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Hiding URL on mouseover on drilldowns in PDF (2nd Try) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Susannah, Is there any way to hide the Web Focus code when a use clicks view source through Web Foc......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding Number of Days to Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thanks for all the help. For some reason perhaps because I was pulling the date from an Oracle DB a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding Number of Days to Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Right, I had used datecvt, but I keep recieving errors and I am not sure why.......

Discussion Topic  Adding Number of Days to Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have 2 A15 dates:......

Discussion Topic  RE: .FOC DB add/update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thank you all... I am still working on this. I will let you know how this turns out....

Discussion Topic  .FOC DB add/update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
How do I add fields to a FOC database. It looks like there is set data in there as well, how would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATE in QUOTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
That worked!! Thanks so much... the only one I used was the HCNVRT, but I had never seen that functi......

Discussion Topic  DATE in QUOTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have a Date that I want to be put in quotes through the use of a Define.......

Discussion Topic  RE: COLUMN Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Thanks for all your help. We currently have someone looking into this mystery....

Discussion Topic  RE: COLUMN Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Well it looked like it solved it, but then the problem seemed to reappear... so in actuality the pro......

No I am not creating a Hold File at this point, and that code only worked for so long and then all o......

GREAT thank you, that seemed to work!...

Discussion Topic  COLUMN Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am having a problem with my column names printing out right all the time. Sometimes they print fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Character check loop? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Those suggestions are very helpful. I was trying to think of a way to do it in a define, but I am n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Character check loop? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
That's not a bad idea. I'm wondering if I can do that in a define.......

Discussion Topic  Character check loop? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I was just wondering if there is a function that can check characters for duplicates. For example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem Saving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I messed with the adobe preferences and we found that that helped. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Problem Saving (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am finding that my users are havign problems saving their PDF reports after they have been created......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dscending MAX ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
That worked great... been meaning to thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: 533 +4 not compatible with win2003 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
We've recently just upgraded and have come across a character limitation where 2000 characters in a ......

» Refine Search
» New Search